Property Spotlight: A stunning duplex apartment in St Albans’ Gabriel Square
Available for sale with no upper chain, this luxury duplex is part of the award-winning Gabriel Square development, located moments from the mainline station in the heart of St Albans city centre.
Its features include a private roof terrace, underground parking, a Control4 Smart Home System, underfloor heating, balconies with sweeping views from both bedrooms and contemporary interior design from Conran and Partners.
Arranged over three floors, entry is via a privacy gate on the first floor of the building.
On this floor there is a living room with large triple-glazed windows, a spacious kitchen/dining room with bespoke Poggenpohl fitted kitchen and high quality appliances and a modern shower room.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms, which both enjoy private balconies. The principal bedroom has a beautifully presented en suite bathroom with both bath and shower.
From here, stairs lead up to the show-stopping private roof terrace with far-reaching views across St Albans.
The residents of Gabriel Square have access to a beautiful communal garden, with pleasant seating areas for their private use.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
London Road, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk