Property Spotlight: A stunning duplex apartment in St Albans’ Gabriel Square
Available for sale with no upper chain, this luxury duplex is part of the award-winning Gabriel Square development, located moments from the mainline station in the heart of St Albans city centre.
Its features include a private roof terrace, underground parking, a Control4 Smart Home System, underfloor heating, balconies with sweeping views from both bedrooms and contemporary interior design from Conran and Partners.
Arranged over three floors, entry is via a privacy gate on the first floor of the building.
On this floor there is a living room with large triple-glazed windows, a spacious kitchen/dining room with bespoke Poggenpohl fitted kitchen and high quality appliances and a modern shower room.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms, which both enjoy private balconies. The principal bedroom has a beautifully presented en suite bathroom with both bath and shower.
From here, stairs lead up to the show-stopping private roof terrace with far-reaching views across St Albans.
The residents of Gabriel Square have access to a beautiful communal garden, with pleasant seating areas for their private use.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
London Road, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk