Property Spotlight: A stunning duplex apartment in St Albans’ Gabriel Square
Available for sale with no upper chain, this luxury duplex is part of the award-winning Gabriel Square development, located moments from the mainline station in the heart of St Albans city centre.
Its features include a private roof terrace, underground parking, a Control4 Smart Home System, underfloor heating, balconies with sweeping views from both bedrooms and contemporary interior design from Conran and Partners.
Arranged over three floors, entry is via a privacy gate on the first floor of the building.
On this floor there is a living room with large triple-glazed windows, a spacious kitchen/dining room with bespoke Poggenpohl fitted kitchen and high quality appliances and a modern shower room.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms, which both enjoy private balconies. The principal bedroom has a beautifully presented en suite bathroom with both bath and shower.
From here, stairs lead up to the show-stopping private roof terrace with far-reaching views across St Albans.
The residents of Gabriel Square have access to a beautiful communal garden, with pleasant seating areas for their private use.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
London Road, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk