Potential residents invited to view homes at St Albans retirement community
- Credit: Archant
Over 55s looking for a new home are being invited to privately view St Albans’ newest independent retirement living community.
Eywood House will be open between 10am and 4.15pm this Saturday (November 21), for viewings by appointment only.
The Holyrood Crescent development offers a selection of self-contained one-bedroom apartments, with access to services including on-site care, activities and shared communal spaces such as a residents’ lounge and quiet room.
The site was bought from St Albans City and District Council by bpha in 2017, with Eywood House replacing 1970s-built Betty Entwistle House.
The 40 modern one-bed apartments are available to rent or buy through shared ownership; prices start at £206,250 for a 75 per cent share, with the remaining portion owned by bpha.
You may also want to watch:
Viewings are strictly by appointment only, adhering to current government guidelines. To book, contact Janet Bennett on 01727 617142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre