Potential residents invited to view homes at St Albans retirement community
- Credit: Archant
Over 55s looking for a new home are being invited to privately view St Albans’ newest independent retirement living community.
Eywood House will be open between 10am and 4.15pm this Saturday (November 21), for viewings by appointment only.
The Holyrood Crescent development offers a selection of self-contained one-bedroom apartments, with access to services including on-site care, activities and shared communal spaces such as a residents’ lounge and quiet room.
The site was bought from St Albans City and District Council by bpha in 2017, with Eywood House replacing 1970s-built Betty Entwistle House.
The 40 modern one-bed apartments are available to rent or buy through shared ownership; prices start at £206,250 for a 75 per cent share, with the remaining portion owned by bpha.
You may also want to watch:
Viewings are strictly by appointment only, adhering to current government guidelines. To book, contact Janet Bennett on 01727 617142 or email@example.com.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans