Potential residents invited to view homes at St Albans retirement community
- Credit: Archant
Over 55s looking for a new home are being invited to privately view St Albans’ newest independent retirement living community.
Eywood House will be open between 10am and 4.15pm this Saturday (November 21), for viewings by appointment only.
The Holyrood Crescent development offers a selection of self-contained one-bedroom apartments, with access to services including on-site care, activities and shared communal spaces such as a residents’ lounge and quiet room.
The site was bought from St Albans City and District Council by bpha in 2017, with Eywood House replacing 1970s-built Betty Entwistle House.
The 40 modern one-bed apartments are available to rent or buy through shared ownership; prices start at £206,250 for a 75 per cent share, with the remaining portion owned by bpha.
You may also want to watch:
Viewings are strictly by appointment only, adhering to current government guidelines. To book, contact Janet Bennett on 01727 617142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover