Potential residents invited to view homes at St Albans retirement community
- Credit: Archant
Over 55s looking for a new home are being invited to privately view St Albans’ newest independent retirement living community.
Eywood House will be open between 10am and 4.15pm this Saturday (November 21), for viewings by appointment only.
The Holyrood Crescent development offers a selection of self-contained one-bedroom apartments, with access to services including on-site care, activities and shared communal spaces such as a residents’ lounge and quiet room.
The site was bought from St Albans City and District Council by bpha in 2017, with Eywood House replacing 1970s-built Betty Entwistle House.
The 40 modern one-bed apartments are available to rent or buy through shared ownership; prices start at £206,250 for a 75 per cent share, with the remaining portion owned by bpha.
You may also want to watch:
Viewings are strictly by appointment only, adhering to current government guidelines. To book, contact Janet Bennett on 01727 617142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area