Updated: New Persimmon Homes development planned for St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Housebuilder Persimmon Homes has announced plans for a new development in St Albans.
The Kingsbury Gardens development will be on Hatfield Road, within a five minute walk of both Beaumont and Oakwood schools.
A spokesman for Charles Church North London said: “Kingsbury Gardens will be a choice selection of four and five bedroom homes with a price range from £750,000 to £1.25m set in stunning landscaped surroundings.”
The spokesman added that the development will also contribute towards the delivery of additional local educational facilities and playing fields.
Anyone interested in a new home at Kingsbury Gardens can keep updated by registering their interest at www.charleschurch.com.
You may also want to watch:
Persimmon Homes also intends to build more homes in Luton, Watford and Dunstable during 2017.
Managing director Damian Seddon said: “Our focus for the region in 2017 is to continue to deliver the types of homes required by people looking to get onto the property ladder and families looking to move up and grow.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
“The Government’s hugely successful Help to Buy scheme is supporting many people looking to purchase, by ensuring they only require a 5 per cent deposit.
“Our marketing suites at every development have a dedicated sales advisor who can talk people through the buying process and help them make the right move.”