Updated: New Persimmon Homes development planned for St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Housebuilder Persimmon Homes has announced plans for a new development in St Albans.
The Kingsbury Gardens development will be on Hatfield Road, within a five minute walk of both Beaumont and Oakwood schools.
A spokesman for Charles Church North London said: “Kingsbury Gardens will be a choice selection of four and five bedroom homes with a price range from £750,000 to £1.25m set in stunning landscaped surroundings.”
The spokesman added that the development will also contribute towards the delivery of additional local educational facilities and playing fields.
Anyone interested in a new home at Kingsbury Gardens can keep updated by registering their interest at www.charleschurch.com.
You may also want to watch:
Persimmon Homes also intends to build more homes in Luton, Watford and Dunstable during 2017.
Managing director Damian Seddon said: “Our focus for the region in 2017 is to continue to deliver the types of homes required by people looking to get onto the property ladder and families looking to move up and grow.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
“The Government’s hugely successful Help to Buy scheme is supporting many people looking to purchase, by ensuring they only require a 5 per cent deposit.
“Our marketing suites at every development have a dedicated sales advisor who can talk people through the buying process and help them make the right move.”