Updated: New Persimmon Homes development planned for St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Housebuilder Persimmon Homes has announced plans for a new development in St Albans.
The Kingsbury Gardens development will be on Hatfield Road, within a five minute walk of both Beaumont and Oakwood schools.
A spokesman for Charles Church North London said: “Kingsbury Gardens will be a choice selection of four and five bedroom homes with a price range from £750,000 to £1.25m set in stunning landscaped surroundings.”
The spokesman added that the development will also contribute towards the delivery of additional local educational facilities and playing fields.
Anyone interested in a new home at Kingsbury Gardens can keep updated by registering their interest at www.charleschurch.com.
Persimmon Homes also intends to build more homes in Luton, Watford and Dunstable during 2017.
Managing director Damian Seddon said: “Our focus for the region in 2017 is to continue to deliver the types of homes required by people looking to get onto the property ladder and families looking to move up and grow.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 4 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 7 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 8 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
“The Government’s hugely successful Help to Buy scheme is supporting many people looking to purchase, by ensuring they only require a 5 per cent deposit.
“Our marketing suites at every development have a dedicated sales advisor who can talk people through the buying process and help them make the right move.”