Unfinished St Albans town centre development almost sold out
- Credit: Archant
Just one property remains for sale in a brand new St Albans apartment block.
The two-bed, two-bath flat in Butlers Yard, Drovers Way, benefits from lift access and a 125 year lease.
The first floor city centre property is one of 14 luxury apartments, available for sale at a fixed price of £445,000.
The other 13 apartments in the development – which will be finished in October – have already been sold off plan.
The high-spec fixtures include a Rot Punkt kitchen, quartz stone worktops, a Siemens fan-assisted electric oven and an entry TV screen.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment also benefits from built in wardrobes, an integrated dishwasher and feature balconies.
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, contact Hamptons Land & New Homes on 01494 685140.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe