Unfinished St Albans town centre development almost sold out
- Credit: Archant
Just one property remains for sale in a brand new St Albans apartment block.
The two-bed, two-bath flat in Butlers Yard, Drovers Way, benefits from lift access and a 125 year lease.
The first floor city centre property is one of 14 luxury apartments, available for sale at a fixed price of £445,000.
The other 13 apartments in the development – which will be finished in October – have already been sold off plan.
The high-spec fixtures include a Rot Punkt kitchen, quartz stone worktops, a Siemens fan-assisted electric oven and an entry TV screen.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment also benefits from built in wardrobes, an integrated dishwasher and feature balconies.
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, contact Hamptons Land & New Homes on 01494 685140.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 7 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind