Unfinished St Albans town centre development almost sold out
- Credit: Archant
Just one property remains for sale in a brand new St Albans apartment block.
The two-bed, two-bath flat in Butlers Yard, Drovers Way, benefits from lift access and a 125 year lease.
The first floor city centre property is one of 14 luxury apartments, available for sale at a fixed price of £445,000.
The other 13 apartments in the development – which will be finished in October – have already been sold off plan.
The high-spec fixtures include a Rot Punkt kitchen, quartz stone worktops, a Siemens fan-assisted electric oven and an entry TV screen.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment also benefits from built in wardrobes, an integrated dishwasher and feature balconies.
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, contact Hamptons Land & New Homes on 01494 685140.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic