Unfinished St Albans town centre development almost sold out
- Credit: Archant
Just one property remains for sale in a brand new St Albans apartment block.
The two-bed, two-bath flat in Butlers Yard, Drovers Way, benefits from lift access and a 125 year lease.
The first floor city centre property is one of 14 luxury apartments, available for sale at a fixed price of £445,000.
The other 13 apartments in the development – which will be finished in October – have already been sold off plan.
The high-spec fixtures include a Rot Punkt kitchen, quartz stone worktops, a Siemens fan-assisted electric oven and an entry TV screen.
You may also want to watch:
The apartment also benefits from built in wardrobes, an integrated dishwasher and feature balconies.
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, contact Hamptons Land & New Homes on 01494 685140.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?