Tyttenhanger Park estate sells for £4.7 million
- Credit: Archant
The Tyttenhanger Park estate near St Albans has been sold to a private purchaser for £4.7 million.
It comprises the 17th century Grade I listed Tyttenhanger House, Grade II listed stables, a chapel and residential accommodation set within 42 acres of parkland.
Located between London Colney and Colney Heath, the estate covers approximately 30,000 sq ft (2,780 sq m) with areas of B1 (office) and C3 (part residential) permitted use.
Aitchison Raffety announced that they had completed the sale on behalf of architects John S Bonnington Partnership, acting jointly with JLL.
The new owner, who will occupy part of the building, has instructed Aitchison Raffety to market the remaining space to new tenants.
You may also want to watch:
Four new tenancies covering approximately 5,000 sq ft (1,524 sq m) have already been agreed.
Matthew Bowen, Commercial Agency Director, said: “We are delighted to announce the sale of this prestigious estate and in part ensure its preservation for the future.”
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 8 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
If you are interested in acquiring space at Tyttenhanger Park please contact Aitchison Raffety on 01727 843232 or via email at email@example.com.