Tyttenhanger Park estate sells for £4.7 million
- Credit: Archant
The Tyttenhanger Park estate near St Albans has been sold to a private purchaser for £4.7 million.
It comprises the 17th century Grade I listed Tyttenhanger House, Grade II listed stables, a chapel and residential accommodation set within 42 acres of parkland.
Located between London Colney and Colney Heath, the estate covers approximately 30,000 sq ft (2,780 sq m) with areas of B1 (office) and C3 (part residential) permitted use.
Aitchison Raffety announced that they had completed the sale on behalf of architects John S Bonnington Partnership, acting jointly with JLL.
The new owner, who will occupy part of the building, has instructed Aitchison Raffety to market the remaining space to new tenants.
You may also want to watch:
Four new tenancies covering approximately 5,000 sq ft (1,524 sq m) have already been agreed.
Matthew Bowen, Commercial Agency Director, said: “We are delighted to announce the sale of this prestigious estate and in part ensure its preservation for the future.”
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 8 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 9 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
If you are interested in acquiring space at Tyttenhanger Park please contact Aitchison Raffety on 01727 843232 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.