Tyttenhanger Park estate sells for £4.7 million
- Credit: Archant
The Tyttenhanger Park estate near St Albans has been sold to a private purchaser for £4.7 million.
It comprises the 17th century Grade I listed Tyttenhanger House, Grade II listed stables, a chapel and residential accommodation set within 42 acres of parkland.
Located between London Colney and Colney Heath, the estate covers approximately 30,000 sq ft (2,780 sq m) with areas of B1 (office) and C3 (part residential) permitted use.
Aitchison Raffety announced that they had completed the sale on behalf of architects John S Bonnington Partnership, acting jointly with JLL.
The new owner, who will occupy part of the building, has instructed Aitchison Raffety to market the remaining space to new tenants.
Four new tenancies covering approximately 5,000 sq ft (1,524 sq m) have already been agreed.
Matthew Bowen, Commercial Agency Director, said: “We are delighted to announce the sale of this prestigious estate and in part ensure its preservation for the future.”
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
- 5 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 6 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 7 Cash stolen from parked car on Harpenden Road in St Albans
- 8 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 9 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 10 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
If you are interested in acquiring space at Tyttenhanger Park please contact Aitchison Raffety on 01727 843232 or via email at email@example.com.