TV property show Location, Location, Location seeks St Albans-based runners
- Credit: Archant
Location, Location, Location is returning to St Albans - and the production team is looking for local people to work on the show.
IWC Media and Channel 4 are recruiting two runners to “help nurture the screen communities” during a three-day shoot.
The ad reads: “We are currently looking for two runners for a shoot in the areas of East Barnet, Enfield, St Albans and Hitchin on 18-20 June.
“These are entry level positions so candidates wishing to be considered should be starting out in their career, over 21 for insurance purposes and able to drive.
“It’s important that applicants are from around or near the area and able to demonstrate some local knowledge.”
You may also want to watch:
Applicants who are “keen and resourceful, with lots of common sense, a passion for TV and a genuine desire to follow a career in the industry” are encouraged to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘North London Runner’.
Phil and Kirstie fans - now’s your chance!
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire