TV property show Location, Location, Location seeks St Albans-based runners
- Credit: Archant
Location, Location, Location is returning to St Albans - and the production team is looking for local people to work on the show.
IWC Media and Channel 4 are recruiting two runners to “help nurture the screen communities” during a three-day shoot.
The ad reads: “We are currently looking for two runners for a shoot in the areas of East Barnet, Enfield, St Albans and Hitchin on 18-20 June.
“These are entry level positions so candidates wishing to be considered should be starting out in their career, over 21 for insurance purposes and able to drive.
“It’s important that applicants are from around or near the area and able to demonstrate some local knowledge.”
You may also want to watch:
Applicants who are “keen and resourceful, with lots of common sense, a passion for TV and a genuine desire to follow a career in the industry” are encouraged to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘North London Runner’.
Phil and Kirstie fans - now’s your chance!
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine