TV property show Location, Location, Location seeks St Albans-based runners
- Credit: Archant
Location, Location, Location is returning to St Albans - and the production team is looking for local people to work on the show.
IWC Media and Channel 4 are recruiting two runners to “help nurture the screen communities” during a three-day shoot.
The ad reads: “We are currently looking for two runners for a shoot in the areas of East Barnet, Enfield, St Albans and Hitchin on 18-20 June.
“These are entry level positions so candidates wishing to be considered should be starting out in their career, over 21 for insurance purposes and able to drive.
“It’s important that applicants are from around or near the area and able to demonstrate some local knowledge.”
You may also want to watch:
Applicants who are “keen and resourceful, with lots of common sense, a passion for TV and a genuine desire to follow a career in the industry” are encouraged to send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject line ‘North London Runner’.
Phil and Kirstie fans - now’s your chance!
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden