TV production company seeks St Albans homeowners for new show
- Credit: Archant
Do you live in the best house in St Albans? A TV company needs you – and your home – if so!
Production company Sidney Street is seeking fabulous properties and their owners for a new, as yet unnamed, series.
Each episode will see a group of local judges take a tour of the competing properties before crowing one the best house in town.
From the creators of Mary Berry Everyday and The Farmers’ Country Showdown, it’s described as “a competition that celebrates the best of British ingenuity, creativity and good old fashioned pride!”
Executive producer Lucy Shepherd said: “We’re searching for super-proud home owners who’ve put their absolute everything into creating a dream home that stands out from the neighbours.
You may also want to watch:
“No matter what shape or size, from the modern apartment to the Victorian townhouse, ex-council or even something a little bit unconventional… if you think you’ve got the best house on the street, we’d love to hear from you.
“Alternatively, if you’re a property-obsessive, highly inquisitive local with big opinions who just loves to look around other people’s houses, then do get in touch too!”
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
For more information, contact assistant producer Ben Ibbott on 0208 222 4923 or email him at email@example.com.