TV production company seeks St Albans homeowners for new show
- Credit: Archant
Do you live in the best house in St Albans? A TV company needs you – and your home – if so!
Production company Sidney Street is seeking fabulous properties and their owners for a new, as yet unnamed, series.
Each episode will see a group of local judges take a tour of the competing properties before crowing one the best house in town.
From the creators of Mary Berry Everyday and The Farmers’ Country Showdown, it’s described as “a competition that celebrates the best of British ingenuity, creativity and good old fashioned pride!”
Executive producer Lucy Shepherd said: “We’re searching for super-proud home owners who’ve put their absolute everything into creating a dream home that stands out from the neighbours.
You may also want to watch:
“No matter what shape or size, from the modern apartment to the Victorian townhouse, ex-council or even something a little bit unconventional… if you think you’ve got the best house on the street, we’d love to hear from you.
“Alternatively, if you’re a property-obsessive, highly inquisitive local with big opinions who just loves to look around other people’s houses, then do get in touch too!”
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 8 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
For more information, contact assistant producer Ben Ibbott on 0208 222 4923 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.