TV production company seeks St Albans homeowners for new show
- Credit: Archant
Do you live in the best house in St Albans? A TV company needs you – and your home – if so!
Production company Sidney Street is seeking fabulous properties and their owners for a new, as yet unnamed, series.
Each episode will see a group of local judges take a tour of the competing properties before crowing one the best house in town.
From the creators of Mary Berry Everyday and The Farmers’ Country Showdown, it’s described as “a competition that celebrates the best of British ingenuity, creativity and good old fashioned pride!”
Executive producer Lucy Shepherd said: “We’re searching for super-proud home owners who’ve put their absolute everything into creating a dream home that stands out from the neighbours.
“No matter what shape or size, from the modern apartment to the Victorian townhouse, ex-council or even something a little bit unconventional… if you think you’ve got the best house on the street, we’d love to hear from you.
“Alternatively, if you’re a property-obsessive, highly inquisitive local with big opinions who just loves to look around other people’s houses, then do get in touch too!”
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 8 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
For more information, contact assistant producer Ben Ibbott on 0208 222 4923 or email him at email@example.com.