TV production company seeks St Albans homeowners for new show
- Credit: Archant
Do you live in the best house in St Albans? A TV company needs you – and your home – if so!
Production company Sidney Street is seeking fabulous properties and their owners for a new, as yet unnamed, series.
Each episode will see a group of local judges take a tour of the competing properties before crowing one the best house in town.
From the creators of Mary Berry Everyday and The Farmers’ Country Showdown, it’s described as “a competition that celebrates the best of British ingenuity, creativity and good old fashioned pride!”
Executive producer Lucy Shepherd said: “We’re searching for super-proud home owners who’ve put their absolute everything into creating a dream home that stands out from the neighbours.
You may also want to watch:
“No matter what shape or size, from the modern apartment to the Victorian townhouse, ex-council or even something a little bit unconventional… if you think you’ve got the best house on the street, we’d love to hear from you.
“Alternatively, if you’re a property-obsessive, highly inquisitive local with big opinions who just loves to look around other people’s houses, then do get in touch too!”
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
For more information, contact assistant producer Ben Ibbott on 0208 222 4923 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.