TV production company seeks St Albans homeowners for new show
- Credit: Archant
Do you live in the best house in St Albans? A TV company needs you – and your home – if so!
Production company Sidney Street is seeking fabulous properties and their owners for a new, as yet unnamed, series.
Each episode will see a group of local judges take a tour of the competing properties before crowing one the best house in town.
From the creators of Mary Berry Everyday and The Farmers’ Country Showdown, it’s described as “a competition that celebrates the best of British ingenuity, creativity and good old fashioned pride!”
Executive producer Lucy Shepherd said: “We’re searching for super-proud home owners who’ve put their absolute everything into creating a dream home that stands out from the neighbours.
You may also want to watch:
“No matter what shape or size, from the modern apartment to the Victorian townhouse, ex-council or even something a little bit unconventional… if you think you’ve got the best house on the street, we’d love to hear from you.
“Alternatively, if you’re a property-obsessive, highly inquisitive local with big opinions who just loves to look around other people’s houses, then do get in touch too!”
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
For more information, contact assistant producer Ben Ibbott on 0208 222 4923 or email him at email@example.com.