Top industry award for Hamptons’ St Albans office
- Credit: Archant
Staff at the St Albans branch of Hamptons International are celebrating after picking up a top industry award.
They won the silver prize for the South East (Hertfordshire and Middlesex) area at the 15th annual ESTAS, which recognise outstanding customer service in the residential property sector.
Hamptons International’s St Albans branch is part of Countrywide, the biggest residential estate agency and lettings network in the country.
Nominated for a record 110 ESTAS this year, Countrywide was awarded the accolade of Best Large Agency Group (21-plus offices).
Commenting on Hamptons International’s success at the event on April 20, Paul Creffield, Group Operations Director at Countrywide, said: “I am delighted at Hamptons’ triumph at this year’s ESTAS and could not be happier for the team, as this award is a fantastic reflection of the effort and hard work on behalf of our customers.
“This award is particularly special because the ESTAS are a result of thousands of votes cast by the customers themselves around the UK – and this award confirms that our colleagues live up to our exceptionally high standards of customer service.
“This is a huge achievement for us and I would like to offer my sincerest thanks and congratulations to the entire team.”
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 5 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 6 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 7 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
Hosted by Location, Location, Location’s Phil Spencer, the ESTAS is an independent national award scheme dedicated to recognising exceptional estate and letting agents across the country. The winners are decided purely on the basis of customer feedback.