Top industry award for Hamptons’ St Albans office
- Credit: Archant
Staff at the St Albans branch of Hamptons International are celebrating after picking up a top industry award.
They won the silver prize for the South East (Hertfordshire and Middlesex) area at the 15th annual ESTAS, which recognise outstanding customer service in the residential property sector.
Hamptons International’s St Albans branch is part of Countrywide, the biggest residential estate agency and lettings network in the country.
Nominated for a record 110 ESTAS this year, Countrywide was awarded the accolade of Best Large Agency Group (21-plus offices).
Commenting on Hamptons International’s success at the event on April 20, Paul Creffield, Group Operations Director at Countrywide, said: “I am delighted at Hamptons’ triumph at this year’s ESTAS and could not be happier for the team, as this award is a fantastic reflection of the effort and hard work on behalf of our customers.
You may also want to watch:
“This award is particularly special because the ESTAS are a result of thousands of votes cast by the customers themselves around the UK – and this award confirms that our colleagues live up to our exceptionally high standards of customer service.
“This is a huge achievement for us and I would like to offer my sincerest thanks and congratulations to the entire team.”
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
Hosted by Location, Location, Location’s Phil Spencer, the ESTAS is an independent national award scheme dedicated to recognising exceptional estate and letting agents across the country. The winners are decided purely on the basis of customer feedback.