Top 3 uniquely shaped homes in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Homes often come with unique or individual characteristics. Some are even built to an unique architectural design. Here are three such homes in Bircket Wood, Elstree and Broxbourne...
Station Road, Broxbourne
The current owners have transformed this former bungalow to create a superb property. Enter via a courtyard with a unique Japanese garden and Koi carp pond; a bridge takes you to the front of the property. Double doors from the lounge lead to the temperature controlled wine room and stairs to the games room. There’s a superb entertainment room too.
Fine & Country | 01992 847326 | fineandcountry.co.uk
Edgwarebury Lane, Elstree
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Fronted by gates fit for an Ambassadorial residence, The Dower House is a magnificent 9 bedroom Regency home. Rooted in excess of 1.6 acres with a tennis court and panoramic views over the surrounding Hertfordshire countryside, it has been painstakingly restored and renovated over the past 3 years - now a period home combining modern features while maintaining the beauty of an 1836 British Regency property.
Breslauer | 020 8954 2200 | breslauer.co.uk
Hyburn Close, Bricket Wood
A 4 bedroom detached family home situated in the highly sought-after Bricket Wood. The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, TV room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, family bathroom, en-suite, double-length garage, as well as front and rear gardens.
JW&Co Langleys | 01727 844444 | jwandco.co.uk