Top 3 uniquely shaped homes in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Homes often come with unique or individual characteristics. Some are even built to an unique architectural design. Here are three such homes in Bircket Wood, Elstree and Broxbourne...
Station Road, Broxbourne
The current owners have transformed this former bungalow to create a superb property. Enter via a courtyard with a unique Japanese garden and Koi carp pond; a bridge takes you to the front of the property. Double doors from the lounge lead to the temperature controlled wine room and stairs to the games room. There’s a superb entertainment room too.
Fine & Country | 01992 847326 | fineandcountry.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Edgwarebury Lane, Elstree
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Fronted by gates fit for an Ambassadorial residence, The Dower House is a magnificent 9 bedroom Regency home. Rooted in excess of 1.6 acres with a tennis court and panoramic views over the surrounding Hertfordshire countryside, it has been painstakingly restored and renovated over the past 3 years - now a period home combining modern features while maintaining the beauty of an 1836 British Regency property.
Breslauer | 020 8954 2200 | breslauer.co.uk
Hyburn Close, Bricket Wood
A 4 bedroom detached family home situated in the highly sought-after Bricket Wood. The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, TV room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, family bathroom, en-suite, double-length garage, as well as front and rear gardens.
JW&Co Langleys | 01727 844444 | jwandco.co.uk