Top 3 uniquely shaped homes in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Homes often come with unique or individual characteristics. Some are even built to an unique architectural design. Here are three such homes in Bircket Wood, Elstree and Broxbourne...
Station Road, Broxbourne
The current owners have transformed this former bungalow to create a superb property. Enter via a courtyard with a unique Japanese garden and Koi carp pond; a bridge takes you to the front of the property. Double doors from the lounge lead to the temperature controlled wine room and stairs to the games room. There’s a superb entertainment room too.
Fine & Country | 01992 847326 | fineandcountry.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Edgwarebury Lane, Elstree
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 5 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 6 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Fronted by gates fit for an Ambassadorial residence, The Dower House is a magnificent 9 bedroom Regency home. Rooted in excess of 1.6 acres with a tennis court and panoramic views over the surrounding Hertfordshire countryside, it has been painstakingly restored and renovated over the past 3 years - now a period home combining modern features while maintaining the beauty of an 1836 British Regency property.
Breslauer | 020 8954 2200 | breslauer.co.uk
Hyburn Close, Bricket Wood
A 4 bedroom detached family home situated in the highly sought-after Bricket Wood. The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, TV room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, family bathroom, en-suite, double-length garage, as well as front and rear gardens.
JW&Co Langleys | 01727 844444 | jwandco.co.uk