Top 3 uniquely shaped homes in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Homes often come with unique or individual characteristics. Some are even built to an unique architectural design. Here are three such homes in Bircket Wood, Elstree and Broxbourne...
Station Road, Broxbourne
The current owners have transformed this former bungalow to create a superb property. Enter via a courtyard with a unique Japanese garden and Koi carp pond; a bridge takes you to the front of the property. Double doors from the lounge lead to the temperature controlled wine room and stairs to the games room. There’s a superb entertainment room too.
Fine & Country | 01992 847326 | fineandcountry.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Edgwarebury Lane, Elstree
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Fronted by gates fit for an Ambassadorial residence, The Dower House is a magnificent 9 bedroom Regency home. Rooted in excess of 1.6 acres with a tennis court and panoramic views over the surrounding Hertfordshire countryside, it has been painstakingly restored and renovated over the past 3 years - now a period home combining modern features while maintaining the beauty of an 1836 British Regency property.
Breslauer | 020 8954 2200 | breslauer.co.uk
Hyburn Close, Bricket Wood
A 4 bedroom detached family home situated in the highly sought-after Bricket Wood. The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, TV room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, dining room, family bathroom, en-suite, double-length garage, as well as front and rear gardens.
JW&Co Langleys | 01727 844444 | jwandco.co.uk