Top 3 studio apartments in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
City centre apartments in a prime location - central St Albans
London Road, St Albans
A superb collection of apartments in the heart of the city by Gade Property Developments Ltd. These beautifully designed properties come with allocated parking, due for completion next month. The flats feature contemporary kitchens with quartz worktops and upstands and Siemens appliances; video entry phone systems; and bathrooms with travertine tiles to walls and floor.
Aitchisons | 01727 629082 | aitchisons.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Nero House, Charrington Place, St Albans
Guide Price £545,000
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
Set in this contemporary development of Charrington Place is a beautifully presented modern 2 bedroom apartment, a short walk from the mainline train station and the city centre. Spacious throughout, it has a superb open-plan lounge, dinner and kitchen area (leading to a balcony), a bathroom and double bedrooms with master en suite. Allocated parking in the secure underground car park and a secure phone entry system also features.
Aubrey & Finn | 01442 738043 | aubreyandfinn.co.uk
Marlborough Road, St Albans
A stylish 2 double bedroom penthouse situated close to local amenities. There’s nearly 1000sq ft of living space including a bright and contemporary living space with doors leading to a ‘Juliette’ balcony and a separate kitchen. Includes exclusive use of the communal gym.
Frost’s | 01727 629073 | frosts.co.uk