Top 3 studio apartments in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
City centre apartments in a prime location - central St Albans
London Road, St Albans
A superb collection of apartments in the heart of the city by Gade Property Developments Ltd. These beautifully designed properties come with allocated parking, due for completion next month. The flats feature contemporary kitchens with quartz worktops and upstands and Siemens appliances; video entry phone systems; and bathrooms with travertine tiles to walls and floor.
Aitchisons | 01727 629082 | aitchisons.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Nero House, Charrington Place, St Albans
Guide Price £545,000
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
Set in this contemporary development of Charrington Place is a beautifully presented modern 2 bedroom apartment, a short walk from the mainline train station and the city centre. Spacious throughout, it has a superb open-plan lounge, dinner and kitchen area (leading to a balcony), a bathroom and double bedrooms with master en suite. Allocated parking in the secure underground car park and a secure phone entry system also features.
Aubrey & Finn | 01442 738043 | aubreyandfinn.co.uk
Marlborough Road, St Albans
A stylish 2 double bedroom penthouse situated close to local amenities. There’s nearly 1000sq ft of living space including a bright and contemporary living space with doors leading to a ‘Juliette’ balcony and a separate kitchen. Includes exclusive use of the communal gym.
Frost’s | 01727 629073 | frosts.co.uk