Top 3 properties on the River Ver
- Credit: Archant
Check out these three homes - each unique in its own right, but with one common factor: they all sit on the banks of the River Ver.
Redbournbury Lane, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of £1,750,000
Redbournbury Mill offers purchasers the very rare opportunity to acquire a fine example of a historic working mill. Overlooking the River Ver and its valley, the house retains original features (exposed beams, washing-copper, original fireplaces, Victorian cast-iron range and brick bread oven). The garden has been beautifully landscaped and has access to the waterwheel and engine-house leading to a further large paddock.
Carter Jonas | 020 8012 4194 | carterjonas.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Nexus Court, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
An impressive and spacious 2 bedroom modern apartment only a short walk to St Albans Cathedral and Verulamium Park. The apartment has an en suite and dressing area to its master bedroom and on the ground floor there is access via the lounge to a communal garden. The vibrant city centre with its range of excellent restaurants, bars and shopping facilities is on the doorstep.
Northwood | 01727 734550 | northwooduk.com
Fryth Mead, St. Albans
Guide Price £1,150,000
Fryth Mead, meaning ‘peaceful meadow’, is an apt address for this home with its delightful setting overlooking the River Ver and Verulamium Park. The house features a large, fabulous living/kitchen/breakfast room which overlooks the lovely gardens which have a backdrop of the Ver meandering along tree-lined banks. There is a pretty garden house, which, again, overlooks the river.
Savills | 01582 465 000 | savills.com