Top 3 properties on the River Ver
- Credit: Archant
Check out these three homes - each unique in its own right, but with one common factor: they all sit on the banks of the River Ver.
Redbournbury Lane, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of £1,750,000
Redbournbury Mill offers purchasers the very rare opportunity to acquire a fine example of a historic working mill. Overlooking the River Ver and its valley, the house retains original features (exposed beams, washing-copper, original fireplaces, Victorian cast-iron range and brick bread oven). The garden has been beautifully landscaped and has access to the waterwheel and engine-house leading to a further large paddock.
Carter Jonas | 020 8012 4194 | carterjonas.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Nexus Court, St Albans
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
An impressive and spacious 2 bedroom modern apartment only a short walk to St Albans Cathedral and Verulamium Park. The apartment has an en suite and dressing area to its master bedroom and on the ground floor there is access via the lounge to a communal garden. The vibrant city centre with its range of excellent restaurants, bars and shopping facilities is on the doorstep.
Northwood | 01727 734550 | northwooduk.com
Fryth Mead, St. Albans
Guide Price £1,150,000
Fryth Mead, meaning ‘peaceful meadow’, is an apt address for this home with its delightful setting overlooking the River Ver and Verulamium Park. The house features a large, fabulous living/kitchen/breakfast room which overlooks the lovely gardens which have a backdrop of the Ver meandering along tree-lined banks. There is a pretty garden house, which, again, overlooks the river.
Savills | 01582 465 000 | savills.com