Top 3 properties on the River Ver
- Credit: Archant
Check out these three homes - each unique in its own right, but with one common factor: they all sit on the banks of the River Ver.
Redbournbury Lane, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of £1,750,000
Redbournbury Mill offers purchasers the very rare opportunity to acquire a fine example of a historic working mill. Overlooking the River Ver and its valley, the house retains original features (exposed beams, washing-copper, original fireplaces, Victorian cast-iron range and brick bread oven). The garden has been beautifully landscaped and has access to the waterwheel and engine-house leading to a further large paddock.
Carter Jonas | 020 8012 4194 | carterjonas.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Nexus Court, St Albans
- 1 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
An impressive and spacious 2 bedroom modern apartment only a short walk to St Albans Cathedral and Verulamium Park. The apartment has an en suite and dressing area to its master bedroom and on the ground floor there is access via the lounge to a communal garden. The vibrant city centre with its range of excellent restaurants, bars and shopping facilities is on the doorstep.
Northwood | 01727 734550 | northwooduk.com
Fryth Mead, St. Albans
Guide Price £1,150,000
Fryth Mead, meaning ‘peaceful meadow’, is an apt address for this home with its delightful setting overlooking the River Ver and Verulamium Park. The house features a large, fabulous living/kitchen/breakfast room which overlooks the lovely gardens which have a backdrop of the Ver meandering along tree-lined banks. There is a pretty garden house, which, again, overlooks the river.
Savills | 01582 465 000 | savills.com