Top 3: homes with sun-trap gardens
- Credit: Archant
This week we focus on gardens fit for secluded sun-bathing...
Tippendell Lane, Park Street
Asking Price £650,000
This attractive three bedroom detached 1930’s family home offers excellent family accommodation. The rear garden has an unobstructed outlook and enjoys a sunny south west aspect. The property is situated in Park Street, a popular village to the south of St. Albans.
North Estates – 01727 839090/north-estates.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £995,000
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
An attractive detached house constructed about 11 years ago, located in the St Stephens area offering well presented accommodation throughout. This is an excellent family house in a desirable location available with no upper chain. Early viewing is much recommended to appreciate its fine qualities.
Hamptons International – 01727 789717/hamptons.co.uk
Mile House Close, St. Albans
Guide Price £695,000
The living space at the back of the property incorporates a beautiful modern kitchen, while the master bedroom features a superb en-suite bathroom.
Collinson Hall – 01727 843222/collinsonhall.co.uk