Top 3: homes with sun-trap gardens
- Credit: Archant
This week we focus on gardens fit for secluded sun-bathing...
Tippendell Lane, Park Street
Asking Price £650,000
This attractive three bedroom detached 1930’s family home offers excellent family accommodation. The rear garden has an unobstructed outlook and enjoys a sunny south west aspect. The property is situated in Park Street, a popular village to the south of St. Albans.
North Estates – 01727 839090/north-estates.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £995,000
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
An attractive detached house constructed about 11 years ago, located in the St Stephens area offering well presented accommodation throughout. This is an excellent family house in a desirable location available with no upper chain. Early viewing is much recommended to appreciate its fine qualities.
Hamptons International – 01727 789717/hamptons.co.uk
Mile House Close, St. Albans
Guide Price £695,000
The living space at the back of the property incorporates a beautiful modern kitchen, while the master bedroom features a superb en-suite bathroom.
Collinson Hall – 01727 843222/collinsonhall.co.uk