Top 3: homes with sun-trap gardens
- Credit: Archant
This week we focus on gardens fit for secluded sun-bathing...
Tippendell Lane, Park Street
Asking Price £650,000
This attractive three bedroom detached 1930’s family home offers excellent family accommodation. The rear garden has an unobstructed outlook and enjoys a sunny south west aspect. The property is situated in Park Street, a popular village to the south of St. Albans.
North Estates – 01727 839090/north-estates.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £995,000
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
An attractive detached house constructed about 11 years ago, located in the St Stephens area offering well presented accommodation throughout. This is an excellent family house in a desirable location available with no upper chain. Early viewing is much recommended to appreciate its fine qualities.
Hamptons International – 01727 789717/hamptons.co.uk
Mile House Close, St. Albans
Guide Price £695,000
The living space at the back of the property incorporates a beautiful modern kitchen, while the master bedroom features a superb en-suite bathroom.
Collinson Hall – 01727 843222/collinsonhall.co.uk