Top 3 homes with open-plan living space, all in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Open plan is very in right now in the UK, having taken inspiration from American interior design trends...
Packwood, Harpenden Road, St Albans
Constructed to reflect the Arts & Crafts style, Packwood has been beautifully designed to maximise light and space. The ground floor offers a drawing room and study to the front. Of particular note in the drawing room is the elegant rose trellis cornicing. Further into the house there is a media room room. To the rear of the ground floor there is a magnificent open plan living space, with a sitting room, a beautiful orangery and kitchen.
Strutt & Parker | 01727 629077 | struttandparker.com
You may also want to watch:
Charmouth Road, St Albans
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
Enjoy living in this spacious 4-double-bedroom bay-fronted detached family home with its stunning open-plan kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto a mature rear garden. Externally, the property benefits from a driveway to the front, an integral single garage and the rear garden benefits from a raised decked area, extensive lawn, mature shrubs and a kids’ climbing frame.
Putterills | 01727 898150 | putterills.co.uk
Heydons Close, St Albans
Guide price £1,850,000
This superb modern residence has been a labour of love, where every detail has been executed to the highest of standards. There is a wonderful feeling of space with open-plan, contemporary living spaces that are soaked in natural light, high ceilings and a timeless colour scheme.
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 629056 | cassidyandtate.co.uk