Top 3 homes with open-plan living space, all in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Open plan is very in right now in the UK, having taken inspiration from American interior design trends...
Packwood, Harpenden Road, St Albans
Constructed to reflect the Arts & Crafts style, Packwood has been beautifully designed to maximise light and space. The ground floor offers a drawing room and study to the front. Of particular note in the drawing room is the elegant rose trellis cornicing. Further into the house there is a media room room. To the rear of the ground floor there is a magnificent open plan living space, with a sitting room, a beautiful orangery and kitchen.
Strutt & Parker | 01727 629077 | struttandparker.com
You may also want to watch:
Charmouth Road, St Albans
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Enjoy living in this spacious 4-double-bedroom bay-fronted detached family home with its stunning open-plan kitchen/dining/family room which opens onto a mature rear garden. Externally, the property benefits from a driveway to the front, an integral single garage and the rear garden benefits from a raised decked area, extensive lawn, mature shrubs and a kids’ climbing frame.
Putterills | 01727 898150 | putterills.co.uk
Heydons Close, St Albans
Guide price £1,850,000
This superb modern residence has been a labour of love, where every detail has been executed to the highest of standards. There is a wonderful feeling of space with open-plan, contemporary living spaces that are soaked in natural light, high ceilings and a timeless colour scheme.
Cassidy & Tate | 01727 629056 | cassidyandtate.co.uk