Top 3 homes with garages attached in St Albans and Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
Garages are often a must-have for house hunters - for the car, for storage, for somewhere to escape! These properties all have garages attached to the side of the house for extra convenience.
Flinders Close, St Albans
A beautiful semi-detached modern family home, situated in a highly sought after cul de sac location just outside central St Albans. The property is in excellent condition throughout with light, airy and versatile living spaces and a self-contained playroom/guest room to the rear.
William H Brown | 01727 294167 | williamhbrown.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
St Albans Road, Sandridge
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home, which has been subtly extended (there is still further potential for development) and a rear garden approximately 100 ft in depth with ample lawn and a private patio. The large frontage provides off road parking for several cars. Further benefits include an attached garage and a useful loft room.
Frosts | 01727 852295 | frosts.co.uk
Park Street, St Albans
This spacious and versatile chalet-style bungalow has been virtually re-built from the ground up by the current owners to the highest of standards throughout and boasts a 185 ft mature rear garden plus a double garage (complete with remote controlled security roller door) and ample off street parking. Includes a domestic hot water boiler pressurised by a water cylinder, underfloor heating and internal internet supply to all main rooms.
JW & Co Langleys | 01727 809857 | jwandco.co.uk