Top 3 homes with garages attached in St Albans and Sandridge
- Credit: Archant
Garages are often a must-have for house hunters - for the car, for storage, for somewhere to escape! These properties all have garages attached to the side of the house for extra convenience.
Flinders Close, St Albans
A beautiful semi-detached modern family home, situated in a highly sought after cul de sac location just outside central St Albans. The property is in excellent condition throughout with light, airy and versatile living spaces and a self-contained playroom/guest room to the rear.
William H Brown | 01727 294167 | williamhbrown.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
St Albans Road, Sandridge
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home, which has been subtly extended (there is still further potential for development) and a rear garden approximately 100 ft in depth with ample lawn and a private patio. The large frontage provides off road parking for several cars. Further benefits include an attached garage and a useful loft room.
Frosts | 01727 852295 | frosts.co.uk
Park Street, St Albans
This spacious and versatile chalet-style bungalow has been virtually re-built from the ground up by the current owners to the highest of standards throughout and boasts a 185 ft mature rear garden plus a double garage (complete with remote controlled security roller door) and ample off street parking. Includes a domestic hot water boiler pressurised by a water cylinder, underfloor heating and internal internet supply to all main rooms.
JW & Co Langleys | 01727 809857 | jwandco.co.uk