Top 3 homes with feature flooring in St Albans, Cuffley and Childwickbury
- Credit: Archant
Painted floorboards, lacquered wood and feature tiles - feature flooring is a big draw in these three homes on the market.
Fishpool Street, St Albans
A beautifully presented Victorian cottage situated in the highly sought after Fishpool Street, located in the heart of the old conservation area and within easy reach of the city centre, Thameslink, well-regarded local schools, the Abbey and Verulamium Park and lakes.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Faircroft Lodge, Childwickbury
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
This home is accessed via a large gravelled courtyard providing off street parking for many cars, with a detached double car port and a single garage block with a self-contained home office above it. The main residence enjoys a large open galleried hallway, a fabulous 28ft kitchen/dining/family room, and double doors to a triple aspect sitting room. The ground floor also benefits from a guest bedroom with en-suite.
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | hamptons.co.uk
Starling Lane, Cuffley
This spacious home was built in 2007 and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within easy reach of Cuffley station, local shops and lovely restaurants. The accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall, study, lounge, garden room, dining room, guest WC, utility room and luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast room with central island and integrated appliances. There are 5 bedrooms to the first floor (2 en-suite).
Sean Heaney | 0208 441 7173 | seanheaney.co.uk