Top 3 homes with feature flooring in St Albans, Cuffley and Childwickbury
- Credit: Archant
Painted floorboards, lacquered wood and feature tiles - feature flooring is a big draw in these three homes on the market.
Fishpool Street, St Albans
A beautifully presented Victorian cottage situated in the highly sought after Fishpool Street, located in the heart of the old conservation area and within easy reach of the city centre, Thameslink, well-regarded local schools, the Abbey and Verulamium Park and lakes.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Faircroft Lodge, Childwickbury
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 5 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 6 Sustainable markets will top and tail annual St Albans eco-festival
- 7 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 8 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 9 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 10 Schools across Herts miss out on £1.9 million of free school meal funding
This home is accessed via a large gravelled courtyard providing off street parking for many cars, with a detached double car port and a single garage block with a self-contained home office above it. The main residence enjoys a large open galleried hallway, a fabulous 28ft kitchen/dining/family room, and double doors to a triple aspect sitting room. The ground floor also benefits from a guest bedroom with en-suite.
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | hamptons.co.uk
Starling Lane, Cuffley
This spacious home was built in 2007 and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within easy reach of Cuffley station, local shops and lovely restaurants. The accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall, study, lounge, garden room, dining room, guest WC, utility room and luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast room with central island and integrated appliances. There are 5 bedrooms to the first floor (2 en-suite).
Sean Heaney | 0208 441 7173 | seanheaney.co.uk