Top 3 homes with feature flooring in St Albans, Cuffley and Childwickbury
- Credit: Archant
Painted floorboards, lacquered wood and feature tiles - feature flooring is a big draw in these three homes on the market.
Fishpool Street, St Albans
A beautifully presented Victorian cottage situated in the highly sought after Fishpool Street, located in the heart of the old conservation area and within easy reach of the city centre, Thameslink, well-regarded local schools, the Abbey and Verulamium Park and lakes.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk
Faircroft Lodge, Childwickbury
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 7 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
This home is accessed via a large gravelled courtyard providing off street parking for many cars, with a detached double car port and a single garage block with a self-contained home office above it. The main residence enjoys a large open galleried hallway, a fabulous 28ft kitchen/dining/family room, and double doors to a triple aspect sitting room. The ground floor also benefits from a guest bedroom with en-suite.
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | hamptons.co.uk
Starling Lane, Cuffley
This spacious home was built in 2007 and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within easy reach of Cuffley station, local shops and lovely restaurants. The accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall, study, lounge, garden room, dining room, guest WC, utility room and luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast room with central island and integrated appliances. There are 5 bedrooms to the first floor (2 en-suite).
Sean Heaney | 0208 441 7173 | seanheaney.co.uk