Top 3 homes with feature flooring in St Albans, Cuffley and Childwickbury
- Credit: Archant
Painted floorboards, lacquered wood and feature tiles - feature flooring is a big draw in these three homes on the market.
Fishpool Street, St Albans
A beautifully presented Victorian cottage situated in the highly sought after Fishpool Street, located in the heart of the old conservation area and within easy reach of the city centre, Thameslink, well-regarded local schools, the Abbey and Verulamium Park and lakes.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Faircroft Lodge, Childwickbury
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
This home is accessed via a large gravelled courtyard providing off street parking for many cars, with a detached double car port and a single garage block with a self-contained home office above it. The main residence enjoys a large open galleried hallway, a fabulous 28ft kitchen/dining/family room, and double doors to a triple aspect sitting room. The ground floor also benefits from a guest bedroom with en-suite.
Hamptons | 01727 400223 | hamptons.co.uk
Starling Lane, Cuffley
This spacious home was built in 2007 and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within easy reach of Cuffley station, local shops and lovely restaurants. The accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall, study, lounge, garden room, dining room, guest WC, utility room and luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast room with central island and integrated appliances. There are 5 bedrooms to the first floor (2 en-suite).
Sean Heaney | 0208 441 7173 | seanheaney.co.uk