Top 3 homes with endless gardens in Harpenden and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
These properties boast lengthy, stretchy gardens, that seem to go on for miles...
Pickford Road, St Albans
In the rural hamlet of Cheverells Green this family home sits back from the road on a plot of 1/3 acre. The property offers generous accommodation with a central hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, family room, dining room and sitting room. A conservatory overlooks the long rear garden with lawn and mature borders backing onto rural Markyate fields.
Frosts | 01582 768666 | frosts.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
This home features a walk-in temperature controlled larder/wine store and a large annexe, currently arranged as a home office. The gardens benefit from an irrigation system and include a small wooded thicket, heated swimming pool, telescopic enclosure and timber log store.
Savills | 01582 465 000 | savills.co.uk
Drop Lane , St Albans
A delightful Grade II Listed period property. Arranged over two floors it has been the subject of recent improvement. On the first floor the master bedroom is of excellent proportions (16 sq ft) with ensuite shower room. There are three further bedrooms one with ensuite. The property retains exposed timbers and beams and an inglenook fireplace. It is well positioned within the plot affording views across the adjacent farm land.
Hamptons | 01727 881 924 | hamptons.co.uk