Top 3 homes with endless gardens in Harpenden and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
These properties boast lengthy, stretchy gardens, that seem to go on for miles...
Pickford Road, St Albans
In the rural hamlet of Cheverells Green this family home sits back from the road on a plot of 1/3 acre. The property offers generous accommodation with a central hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, family room, dining room and sitting room. A conservatory overlooks the long rear garden with lawn and mature borders backing onto rural Markyate fields.
Frosts | 01582 768666 | frosts.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 9 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 10 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
This home features a walk-in temperature controlled larder/wine store and a large annexe, currently arranged as a home office. The gardens benefit from an irrigation system and include a small wooded thicket, heated swimming pool, telescopic enclosure and timber log store.
Savills | 01582 465 000 | savills.co.uk
Drop Lane , St Albans
A delightful Grade II Listed period property. Arranged over two floors it has been the subject of recent improvement. On the first floor the master bedroom is of excellent proportions (16 sq ft) with ensuite shower room. There are three further bedrooms one with ensuite. The property retains exposed timbers and beams and an inglenook fireplace. It is well positioned within the plot affording views across the adjacent farm land.
Hamptons | 01727 881 924 | hamptons.co.uk