Top 3 homes with endless gardens in Harpenden and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
These properties boast lengthy, stretchy gardens, that seem to go on for miles...
Pickford Road, St Albans
In the rural hamlet of Cheverells Green this family home sits back from the road on a plot of 1/3 acre. The property offers generous accommodation with a central hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, family room, dining room and sitting room. A conservatory overlooks the long rear garden with lawn and mature borders backing onto rural Markyate fields.
Frosts | 01582 768666 | frosts.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
This home features a walk-in temperature controlled larder/wine store and a large annexe, currently arranged as a home office. The gardens benefit from an irrigation system and include a small wooded thicket, heated swimming pool, telescopic enclosure and timber log store.
Savills | 01582 465 000 | savills.co.uk
Drop Lane , St Albans
A delightful Grade II Listed period property. Arranged over two floors it has been the subject of recent improvement. On the first floor the master bedroom is of excellent proportions (16 sq ft) with ensuite shower room. There are three further bedrooms one with ensuite. The property retains exposed timbers and beams and an inglenook fireplace. It is well positioned within the plot affording views across the adjacent farm land.
Hamptons | 01727 881 924 | hamptons.co.uk