Top 3 homes with endless gardens in Harpenden and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
These properties boast lengthy, stretchy gardens, that seem to go on for miles...
Pickford Road, St Albans
In the rural hamlet of Cheverells Green this family home sits back from the road on a plot of 1/3 acre. The property offers generous accommodation with a central hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, family room, dining room and sitting room. A conservatory overlooks the long rear garden with lawn and mature borders backing onto rural Markyate fields.
Frosts | 01582 768666 | frosts.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
This home features a walk-in temperature controlled larder/wine store and a large annexe, currently arranged as a home office. The gardens benefit from an irrigation system and include a small wooded thicket, heated swimming pool, telescopic enclosure and timber log store.
Savills | 01582 465 000 | savills.co.uk
Drop Lane , St Albans
A delightful Grade II Listed period property. Arranged over two floors it has been the subject of recent improvement. On the first floor the master bedroom is of excellent proportions (16 sq ft) with ensuite shower room. There are three further bedrooms one with ensuite. The property retains exposed timbers and beams and an inglenook fireplace. It is well positioned within the plot affording views across the adjacent farm land.
Hamptons | 01727 881 924 | hamptons.co.uk