Top 3 homes with conservatories in the St Albans area
- Credit: Archant
Three of the best homes in the area that boast a light-filled conservatory.
The Old Dairy, Kimpton
Guide Price £1,200,000
A charming Victorian double fronted semi-detached family house, formally the Old Dairy of Kimpton. The property has a wealth of original features including stripped pine doors, exposed floorboards and brick fireplaces. There is a delightful country style kitchen/breakfast room with a quarry tiled floor and butler sink. To the front and rear are formal gardens. The property sits on approximately 3 acres of land with stabling for 4 horses. There is a workshop, barn and tack room plus an additional seven garages.
Cassidy & Tate | 01582 831200 | cassidyandtate.co.uk
Oakwood Road, Bricket Wood
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 5 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 8 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 9 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 10 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
Combining immense living space and a luxurious standard of finish with a sizeable rear garden and a new builders guarantee, this substantial family home boasts over 2500 square feet of accommodation. The property is a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home and offers opulent living within the convenient and practically located village of Bricket Wood, St Albans.
Connells | 01727 629059 | connells.co.uk
Beech Way, Blackmore End
A detached home which has been imaginatively extended and tastefully modernised, set within a delightful landscaped corner plot. This comfortably proportioned home features an extensive selection of rooms, perfect for those that enjoy entertaining, including a stunning hardwood framed conservatory with tiled floor.
John Curtis | 01582 936747 | johncurtis.co.uk