Top 3 homes...in the ‘Woods’
- Credit: Archant
Bricket, How and Gustard Wood - just three of Hertfordshire’s forest-themed areas. Take a look at our pick of the best homes in these so-called woody areas...
Hazel Road, How Wood, Park Street
Guide Price £889,950
An attractive five bedroom detached family home approaching 2500 sq ft tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac. The property occupies a large plot and is situated in the popular location of Park Street within walking distance of How Wood station. Further benefits include five reception areas, a large conservatory linking the rear reception accommodation, and delightful views over the generously sized gardens.
Aitchisons | 01727 629082 | aitchisons.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Bricket Wood, St. Albans
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 5 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 9 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
A character chalet set in three quarters of an acre. Originally built 100 years ago with more recent extensions, this delightful property includes four good size bedrooms, a superb lounge, a separate dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room. Outside is a variety of shrub and flower borders, rhododendron bushes and mature trees. There is a small wooded area with a patio and garden shed.
Carter Hayward | 01923 909049 | carterhayward.co.uk
Lamer Lane, Gustard Wood
Guide Price £2,495,000
Discreetly positioned at the end of an extensive private drive is this impressive coach house with a generously proportioned annexed accommodation and a comprehensive amount of home office/studio space, set in beautiful grounds exceeding 3 acres. With just one neighbouring house, the property occupies an idyllic private setting out of public view, with a magnificent walled gardens that back on to Mid Herts Golf course.
John Curtis | 01582 934112 | johncurtis.co.uk