Top 3 homes...in the ‘Woods’
- Credit: Archant
Bricket, How and Gustard Wood - just three of Hertfordshire’s forest-themed areas. Take a look at our pick of the best homes in these so-called woody areas...
Hazel Road, How Wood, Park Street
Guide Price £889,950
An attractive five bedroom detached family home approaching 2500 sq ft tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac. The property occupies a large plot and is situated in the popular location of Park Street within walking distance of How Wood station. Further benefits include five reception areas, a large conservatory linking the rear reception accommodation, and delightful views over the generously sized gardens.
Aitchisons | 01727 629082 | aitchisons.co.uk
Bricket Wood, St. Albans
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 3 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 6 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 7 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 8 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 9 Return of Harpenden Carnival promises fun for all the family
- 10 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
A character chalet set in three quarters of an acre. Originally built 100 years ago with more recent extensions, this delightful property includes four good size bedrooms, a superb lounge, a separate dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room. Outside is a variety of shrub and flower borders, rhododendron bushes and mature trees. There is a small wooded area with a patio and garden shed.
Carter Hayward | 01923 909049 | carterhayward.co.uk
Lamer Lane, Gustard Wood
Guide Price £2,495,000
Discreetly positioned at the end of an extensive private drive is this impressive coach house with a generously proportioned annexed accommodation and a comprehensive amount of home office/studio space, set in beautiful grounds exceeding 3 acres. With just one neighbouring house, the property occupies an idyllic private setting out of public view, with a magnificent walled gardens that back on to Mid Herts Golf course.
John Curtis | 01582 934112 | johncurtis.co.uk