Top 3 half a million pound homes in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
St Albans: one of the few places in the country where a £500,000 property budget would be considered modest. Here are three of the best half a million pound homes currently for sale, and they’re all within a 10-minute stroll of St Peter’s Street.
New England Street
This charming Victorian cottage enjoys a picturesque location in the Old Conservation Area, overlooking the Brickie park. The 671 sq ft house has a private driveway, rear garden and two double bedrooms, and benefits from period features including an exposed brick fireplace.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222
Opus House, Charrington Place
Located close to the City station in the relatively new Charrington Place development, this fifth floor leasehold apartment has lift access and balconies to the kitchen, lounge and both bedrooms. Measuring 726 sq ft, the property comes with a secure underground parking space and is available chain-free.
Space Estates | 0800 023 5231
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 8 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
Milliner’s Court, Lattimore Road
This spacious three bedroom, three storey end of terrace townhouse is part of a gated development, and is available for sale with no upper chain. Located between the town and the City station, the 971 sq ft freehold property has two bathrooms and two allocated parking bays.
Putterills | 01727 898150