Top 3 half a million pound homes in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
St Albans: one of the few places in the country where a £500,000 property budget would be considered modest. Here are three of the best half a million pound homes currently for sale, and they’re all within a 10-minute stroll of St Peter’s Street.
New England Street
This charming Victorian cottage enjoys a picturesque location in the Old Conservation Area, overlooking the Brickie park. The 671 sq ft house has a private driveway, rear garden and two double bedrooms, and benefits from period features including an exposed brick fireplace.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222
Opus House, Charrington Place
You may also want to watch:
Located close to the City station in the relatively new Charrington Place development, this fifth floor leasehold apartment has lift access and balconies to the kitchen, lounge and both bedrooms. Measuring 726 sq ft, the property comes with a secure underground parking space and is available chain-free.
Space Estates | 0800 023 5231
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Milliner’s Court, Lattimore Road
This spacious three bedroom, three storey end of terrace townhouse is part of a gated development, and is available for sale with no upper chain. Located between the town and the City station, the 971 sq ft freehold property has two bathrooms and two allocated parking bays.
Putterills | 01727 898150