Three homes with three storeys in Herts
- Credit: Archant
This week’s selection of three fabulous homes all have the height advantage.
Hilltop Walk, Southdown
This superbly maintained and modern family home enjoys spacious and flexible accommodation over 3 floors. The ground floor provides a welcoming entrance hall where all the main rooms run from it. On the first floor, 4 good sized bedrooms can be found with bedroom 2 boasting an en suite shower room. On the second floor, the master bedroom can be found with en suite.
Savills | 01582 936838 | savills.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Little Abbots, Nash Mills
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 5 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 9 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
Extensively renovated to the current owners exacting standards, Little Abbots is an impressive six bedroom stately home set within approximately 25 acres of grounds. Aside from the main house there is also a three bedroom cottage, separate games annexe with vaulted ceilings, home gymnasium, large garage/tool shed and apple orchard all symmetrically arranged around an attractive courtyard.
Imagine | 01727 893000 | imagine-group.co.uk
Avenue St. Nicholas, Harpenden
A six bedroom house, 3193 sq ft. The interior icludes an entrance hall, a sitting room, a dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, a family room, a study, a shower room, a utility room, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, five further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Strutt & Parker | 01582 936849 | struttandparker.com