Three homes with three storeys in Herts
- Credit: Archant
This week’s selection of three fabulous homes all have the height advantage.
Hilltop Walk, Southdown
This superbly maintained and modern family home enjoys spacious and flexible accommodation over 3 floors. The ground floor provides a welcoming entrance hall where all the main rooms run from it. On the first floor, 4 good sized bedrooms can be found with bedroom 2 boasting an en suite shower room. On the second floor, the master bedroom can be found with en suite.
Savills | 01582 936838 | savills.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Little Abbots, Nash Mills
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
Extensively renovated to the current owners exacting standards, Little Abbots is an impressive six bedroom stately home set within approximately 25 acres of grounds. Aside from the main house there is also a three bedroom cottage, separate games annexe with vaulted ceilings, home gymnasium, large garage/tool shed and apple orchard all symmetrically arranged around an attractive courtyard.
Imagine | 01727 893000 | imagine-group.co.uk
Avenue St. Nicholas, Harpenden
A six bedroom house, 3193 sq ft. The interior icludes an entrance hall, a sitting room, a dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, a family room, a study, a shower room, a utility room, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, five further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Strutt & Parker | 01582 936849 | struttandparker.com