Three homes with three storeys in Herts
- Credit: Archant
This week’s selection of three fabulous homes all have the height advantage.
Hilltop Walk, Southdown
This superbly maintained and modern family home enjoys spacious and flexible accommodation over 3 floors. The ground floor provides a welcoming entrance hall where all the main rooms run from it. On the first floor, 4 good sized bedrooms can be found with bedroom 2 boasting an en suite shower room. On the second floor, the master bedroom can be found with en suite.
Savills | 01582 936838 | savills.co.uk
Little Abbots, Nash Mills
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 7 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
Extensively renovated to the current owners exacting standards, Little Abbots is an impressive six bedroom stately home set within approximately 25 acres of grounds. Aside from the main house there is also a three bedroom cottage, separate games annexe with vaulted ceilings, home gymnasium, large garage/tool shed and apple orchard all symmetrically arranged around an attractive courtyard.
Imagine | 01727 893000 | imagine-group.co.uk
Avenue St. Nicholas, Harpenden
A six bedroom house, 3193 sq ft. The interior icludes an entrance hall, a sitting room, a dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, a family room, a study, a shower room, a utility room, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, five further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Strutt & Parker | 01582 936849 | struttandparker.com