Three homes with three storeys in Herts
- Credit: Archant
This week’s selection of three fabulous homes all have the height advantage.
Hilltop Walk, Southdown
This superbly maintained and modern family home enjoys spacious and flexible accommodation over 3 floors. The ground floor provides a welcoming entrance hall where all the main rooms run from it. On the first floor, 4 good sized bedrooms can be found with bedroom 2 boasting an en suite shower room. On the second floor, the master bedroom can be found with en suite.
Savills | 01582 936838 | savills.co.uk
Little Abbots, Nash Mills
- 1 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 4 Too many dogs – when is enough, enough?
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 6 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 7 Conservative MP's response to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 8 Trees planted across Harpenden as part of environment projects
- 9 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 10 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
Extensively renovated to the current owners exacting standards, Little Abbots is an impressive six bedroom stately home set within approximately 25 acres of grounds. Aside from the main house there is also a three bedroom cottage, separate games annexe with vaulted ceilings, home gymnasium, large garage/tool shed and apple orchard all symmetrically arranged around an attractive courtyard.
Imagine | 01727 893000 | imagine-group.co.uk
Avenue St. Nicholas, Harpenden
A six bedroom house, 3193 sq ft. The interior icludes an entrance hall, a sitting room, a dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, a family room, a study, a shower room, a utility room, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, five further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Strutt & Parker | 01582 936849 | struttandparker.com