Three homes that have a “point”
- Credit: Archant
These homes, in St Albans, Harpenden and Gustard Wood, all have an architectural apex.
Delaport Coach House, Gustard Wood | GP £2,495,000
Automatic gates open onto the courtyard of this impressive coach house with its generously proportioned annex and a comprehensive amount of home office/studio space, set in 3 acres of grounds. With just one neighbouring house, the property occupies an idyllic private setting, with magnificent walled gardens that back on to Mid Herts Golf course. The central front of the house reaches upwards with a stately apex design feature.
John Curtis | 01582 934112 | johncurtis.co.uk
Bowers Way, Harpenden | GP £1,500,000
You may also want to watch:
Located in an elevated situation with far reaching views over Harpenden, this is a lovely traditionally styled home with very flexible ground floor accommodation, perfect to suit the ever changing dynamics of a growing family. Set back from the road, steps lead up to a welcoming entrance hall, with beautiful original oak flooring. The pinnacle of the house features a pointed tip in the roof - very unique.
Savills | 01582 936838 | savills.co.uk
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Station Road, Smallford, St Albans | GP £725,000
This six-bed chalet bungalow offers versatile living arranged on two floors. On a sizeable plot, the home provides two well-sized reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen, a utility room, a family bathroom and two stylish shower rooms. The garden wraps around the bungalow, has secluded seating areas and a brick outbuilding/office.
Frost’s | 01727 852295 | frosts.co.uk