Three homes that have a “point”
- Credit: Archant
These homes, in St Albans, Harpenden and Gustard Wood, all have an architectural apex.
Delaport Coach House, Gustard Wood | GP £2,495,000
Automatic gates open onto the courtyard of this impressive coach house with its generously proportioned annex and a comprehensive amount of home office/studio space, set in 3 acres of grounds. With just one neighbouring house, the property occupies an idyllic private setting, with magnificent walled gardens that back on to Mid Herts Golf course. The central front of the house reaches upwards with a stately apex design feature.
John Curtis | 01582 934112 | johncurtis.co.uk
Bowers Way, Harpenden | GP £1,500,000
You may also want to watch:
Located in an elevated situation with far reaching views over Harpenden, this is a lovely traditionally styled home with very flexible ground floor accommodation, perfect to suit the ever changing dynamics of a growing family. Set back from the road, steps lead up to a welcoming entrance hall, with beautiful original oak flooring. The pinnacle of the house features a pointed tip in the roof - very unique.
Savills | 01582 936838 | savills.co.uk
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
Station Road, Smallford, St Albans | GP £725,000
This six-bed chalet bungalow offers versatile living arranged on two floors. On a sizeable plot, the home provides two well-sized reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen, a utility room, a family bathroom and two stylish shower rooms. The garden wraps around the bungalow, has secluded seating areas and a brick outbuilding/office.
Frost’s | 01727 852295 | frosts.co.uk