These Hertfordshire homes have lured us in with their feature driveways
- Credit: Archant
Our Top 3 driveways in Herts are giving us a great first impression
Hoo Park, Whitwell
AP of £1,800,000
A magnificent Neo-Georgian residence, beautifully situated in a gated development surrounded by open countryside. This home boasts 5 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms. The rooms are light and airy; the kitchen/diner fronted with windows overlooking fields and with a beautiful feature kitchen island. The driveway takes you over a private bridge and winds upwards toward the house with parking for several vehicles.
Ashtons | 01707 331100 | ashtons.co.uk
Barnet Lane, Elstree
You may also want to watch:
Stonewold is a recently built family residence with the benefit of a stunning indoor leisure complex with swimming pool, jacuzzi, gymnasium and steam room. This house has been built to the highest specifications using only the finest materials. Features include underfloor heating, mood lighting, Cat 5 wiring, a high-spec security system and a Domus Media system, controlling the sound and vision throughout the house.
Statons | 01923 634091 | statons.com
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Buckwood Lane, Studham
OITR of £1,249,000
An exceptional country home of outstanding proportions on a private plot of just under an acre, approached via electric gates on the fringes of Studham village. There are hardwood floors throughout the property, including upstairs in the 5 bedrooms. There are 5 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms and a brightly tiled kitchen. The back garden is impressively vast and rather breathtaking.
Ashtons | 01582 793555 | ashtons.co.uk