These Hertfordshire homes have lured us in with their feature driveways
- Credit: Archant
Our Top 3 driveways in Herts are giving us a great first impression
Hoo Park, Whitwell
AP of £1,800,000
A magnificent Neo-Georgian residence, beautifully situated in a gated development surrounded by open countryside. This home boasts 5 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms. The rooms are light and airy; the kitchen/diner fronted with windows overlooking fields and with a beautiful feature kitchen island. The driveway takes you over a private bridge and winds upwards toward the house with parking for several vehicles.
Ashtons | 01707 331100 | ashtons.co.uk
Barnet Lane, Elstree
You may also want to watch:
Stonewold is a recently built family residence with the benefit of a stunning indoor leisure complex with swimming pool, jacuzzi, gymnasium and steam room. This house has been built to the highest specifications using only the finest materials. Features include underfloor heating, mood lighting, Cat 5 wiring, a high-spec security system and a Domus Media system, controlling the sound and vision throughout the house.
Statons | 01923 634091 | statons.com
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 5 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 6 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Buckwood Lane, Studham
OITR of £1,249,000
An exceptional country home of outstanding proportions on a private plot of just under an acre, approached via electric gates on the fringes of Studham village. There are hardwood floors throughout the property, including upstairs in the 5 bedrooms. There are 5 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms and a brightly tiled kitchen. The back garden is impressively vast and rather breathtaking.
Ashtons | 01582 793555 | ashtons.co.uk