These Hertfordshire homes have lured us in with their feature driveways
- Credit: Archant
Our Top 3 driveways in Herts are giving us a great first impression
Hoo Park, Whitwell
AP of £1,800,000
A magnificent Neo-Georgian residence, beautifully situated in a gated development surrounded by open countryside. This home boasts 5 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms. The rooms are light and airy; the kitchen/diner fronted with windows overlooking fields and with a beautiful feature kitchen island. The driveway takes you over a private bridge and winds upwards toward the house with parking for several vehicles.
Ashtons | 01707 331100 | ashtons.co.uk
Barnet Lane, Elstree
Stonewold is a recently built family residence with the benefit of a stunning indoor leisure complex with swimming pool, jacuzzi, gymnasium and steam room. This house has been built to the highest specifications using only the finest materials. Features include underfloor heating, mood lighting, Cat 5 wiring, a high-spec security system and a Domus Media system, controlling the sound and vision throughout the house.
Statons | 01923 634091 | statons.com
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 10 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
Buckwood Lane, Studham
OITR of £1,249,000
An exceptional country home of outstanding proportions on a private plot of just under an acre, approached via electric gates on the fringes of Studham village. There are hardwood floors throughout the property, including upstairs in the 5 bedrooms. There are 5 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms and a brightly tiled kitchen. The back garden is impressively vast and rather breathtaking.
Ashtons | 01582 793555 | ashtons.co.uk