Team from Harpenden’s Home County Rentals raise £1,000 for Keech Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Staff from a local estate agency looked tickled pink – among other colours – after completing a charity 5K.
Home County Rentals staff joined over 1,000 participants for the 5K Colour Dash in Luton’s Wigmore Valley Park on Sunday, raising more than £1,000 for Keech Hospice Care.
The Harpenden-based estate agency has supported Keech since the company began.
After dusting off their trainers to participate in the event, the team quickly surpassed their initial fundraising target of £750, which can provide 24-hour care for an adult in an inpatient unit.
They would like to extend their thanks to everyone who donated and helped them to go beyond this target and make a difference to Keech Hospice and the lives of those who are in need.
You may also want to watch:
Owner Liz Sibley said: “It was a fantastic event with a positive spirit which was reflective of the invaluable support that Keech provide for many local families.”
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 6 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 April 12: St Albans shops re-open
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area