Team from Harpenden’s Home County Rentals raise £1,000 for Keech Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Staff from a local estate agency looked tickled pink – among other colours – after completing a charity 5K.
Home County Rentals staff joined over 1,000 participants for the 5K Colour Dash in Luton’s Wigmore Valley Park on Sunday, raising more than £1,000 for Keech Hospice Care.
The Harpenden-based estate agency has supported Keech since the company began.
After dusting off their trainers to participate in the event, the team quickly surpassed their initial fundraising target of £750, which can provide 24-hour care for an adult in an inpatient unit.
They would like to extend their thanks to everyone who donated and helped them to go beyond this target and make a difference to Keech Hospice and the lives of those who are in need.
You may also want to watch:
Owner Liz Sibley said: “It was a fantastic event with a positive spirit which was reflective of the invaluable support that Keech provide for many local families.”
- 1 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 2 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 4 Firearms officers search car in Morrisons after report of gun
- 5 Harpenden's first Sustainable Market is a scorching success
- 6 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 7 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 9 Property Secrets: Christo Tofalli from Ye Olde Fighting Cocks
- 10 Councillors deemed 'foolhardy' after being pinged by Test and Trace during meeting