St Albans residents asked to nominate good cause for cash prize
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Do you know a local group, organiation or individual that’s deserving of a cash injection? A national home building firm would like to hear from you if so.
Taylor Wimpey - responsible for the Beaumont Gardens development on Sutton Road and Oaklands Grange off Sandpit Lane - is asking residents to nominate causes that they think are deserving of a £500 helping hand.
Be it a contribution towards new equipment, a personal fundraising challenge, or anything in between, Taylor Wimpey would like to hear about it.
Simply email the name of the nominee, along with a brief description of why they have been nominated, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for nominations is Saturday February 29, and only one email per person will be counted.
The winner will be announced in March and the group, organisation or individual with the most nominations will be awarded the £500 prize.
Nikki Gibson, sales and marketing director at Taylor Wimpey North Thames, said: "We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a deserving group, organisation or individual in St Albans to start the new year with a donation.
"We are committed to giving back to the local communities in which we're building and hope that our support will go some way towards helping the winner of our competition to achieve their 2020 goals."
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire