St Albans residents asked to nominate good cause for cash prize
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Do you know a local group, organiation or individual that’s deserving of a cash injection? A national home building firm would like to hear from you if so.
Taylor Wimpey - responsible for the Beaumont Gardens development on Sutton Road and Oaklands Grange off Sandpit Lane - is asking residents to nominate causes that they think are deserving of a £500 helping hand.
Be it a contribution towards new equipment, a personal fundraising challenge, or anything in between, Taylor Wimpey would like to hear about it.
Simply email the name of the nominee, along with a brief description of why they have been nominated, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for nominations is Saturday February 29, and only one email per person will be counted.
The winner will be announced in March and the group, organisation or individual with the most nominations will be awarded the £500 prize.
You may also want to watch:
Nikki Gibson, sales and marketing director at Taylor Wimpey North Thames, said: "We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a deserving group, organisation or individual in St Albans to start the new year with a donation.
"We are committed to giving back to the local communities in which we're building and hope that our support will go some way towards helping the winner of our competition to achieve their 2020 goals."
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier