Property Spotlight: A barn conversion on the outskirts of Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
The Granary is a stunning four bedroom Green Oak timber-framed barn conversion, located in a private gated courtyard development on a leafy no through road on the outer fringes of Stevenage.
Converted in 2000 and consisting of nine separate dwellings, The Granary was originally built for agricultural use as a cow shed to the neighbouring farm.
It has since been subdivided and sympathetically developed into an impressive residential enclave featuring all nine properties circumventing a central courtyard.
With individual parking and a private gated entrance, this residence would therefore be perfect for a family or a bolthole for anyone wishing to have a part time UK residency.
With a west facing sunny garden, a plethora of original features and fine views across Forster countryside off the rear elevations, this property is a home to be admired and enjoyed for years to come.
You may also want to watch:
Weston Road, Stevenage
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
Guide price: £625,000
Fine & Country, 01462 222555, www.fineandcountry.com