Property Spotlight: A barn conversion on the outskirts of Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
The Granary is a stunning four bedroom Green Oak timber-framed barn conversion, located in a private gated courtyard development on a leafy no through road on the outer fringes of Stevenage.
Converted in 2000 and consisting of nine separate dwellings, The Granary was originally built for agricultural use as a cow shed to the neighbouring farm.
It has since been subdivided and sympathetically developed into an impressive residential enclave featuring all nine properties circumventing a central courtyard.
With individual parking and a private gated entrance, this residence would therefore be perfect for a family or a bolthole for anyone wishing to have a part time UK residency.
With a west facing sunny garden, a plethora of original features and fine views across Forster countryside off the rear elevations, this property is a home to be admired and enjoyed for years to come.
You may also want to watch:
Weston Road, Stevenage
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
Guide price: £625,000
Fine & Country, 01462 222555, www.fineandcountry.com