See inside this spacious £5,200pcm rental property in Smallford
- Credit: Hamptons
This gated and detached family home is located in the village of Smallford, between St Albans and Hatfield.
On the ground level this property boasts two reception rooms, a kitchen/diner with views over the landscaped rear garden, an office/playroom, a10ft utility room and a WC.
On the first floor there are four naturally bright double bedrooms and two bathrooms, including an en suite and dressing area to the main bedroom.
Outside, the landscaped rear garden offers a family plenty of space to entertain and for children to play, plus a natural area at the back of the garden for wildlife to enjoy.
This garden will be maintained by a gardener and the cost will be included in the rent.
To the front of the property there is off street parking for two cars, plus a single garage.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 3 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 4 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 5 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 6 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 7 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 8 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 9 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Hertfordshire
- 10 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
Station Road, Smallford
Hamptons, 01727 400224, www.hamptons.co.uk