St Albans restaurant set to change hands again
- Credit: Archant
The lease on the restaurant space next door to the Alban Arena is for sale once more.
The site was taken over from Relish Real Burgers in April, rebranding as Brew & Cru soon afterwards.
But the owners are now looking to relinquish the lease early.
It’s business as usual at the St Albans branch of Brew & Cru for now, as specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co, seeks a buyer.
The recently refurbished space provides 80 covers inside the restaurant, with an additional 30 covers outside.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Widdows, Business Agent at Christie & Co, is handling the sale. He said: “Brew & Cru is a successfully run café and restaurant in a great location that enjoys good footfall.
“Due to the recent high quality fit out, a new operator could take over the business and continue trading immediately or offer an alternative concept to the city – with plenty of scope for growth through extending the opening hours.”
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind