St Albans restaurant set to change hands again
- Credit: Archant
The lease on the restaurant space next door to the Alban Arena is for sale once more.
The site was taken over from Relish Real Burgers in April, rebranding as Brew & Cru soon afterwards.
But the owners are now looking to relinquish the lease early.
It’s business as usual at the St Albans branch of Brew & Cru for now, as specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co, seeks a buyer.
The recently refurbished space provides 80 covers inside the restaurant, with an additional 30 covers outside.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Widdows, Business Agent at Christie & Co, is handling the sale. He said: “Brew & Cru is a successfully run café and restaurant in a great location that enjoys good footfall.
“Due to the recent high quality fit out, a new operator could take over the business and continue trading immediately or offer an alternative concept to the city – with plenty of scope for growth through extending the opening hours.”
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts