St Albans restaurant set to change hands again
- Credit: Archant
The lease on the restaurant space next door to the Alban Arena is for sale once more.
The site was taken over from Relish Real Burgers in April, rebranding as Brew & Cru soon afterwards.
But the owners are now looking to relinquish the lease early.
It’s business as usual at the St Albans branch of Brew & Cru for now, as specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co, seeks a buyer.
The recently refurbished space provides 80 covers inside the restaurant, with an additional 30 covers outside.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Widdows, Business Agent at Christie & Co, is handling the sale. He said: “Brew & Cru is a successfully run café and restaurant in a great location that enjoys good footfall.
“Due to the recent high quality fit out, a new operator could take over the business and continue trading immediately or offer an alternative concept to the city – with plenty of scope for growth through extending the opening hours.”
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 6 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area