St Albans restaurant set to change hands again
- Credit: Archant
The lease on the restaurant space next door to the Alban Arena is for sale once more.
The site was taken over from Relish Real Burgers in April, rebranding as Brew & Cru soon afterwards.
But the owners are now looking to relinquish the lease early.
It’s business as usual at the St Albans branch of Brew & Cru for now, as specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co, seeks a buyer.
The recently refurbished space provides 80 covers inside the restaurant, with an additional 30 covers outside.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Widdows, Business Agent at Christie & Co, is handling the sale. He said: “Brew & Cru is a successfully run café and restaurant in a great location that enjoys good footfall.
“Due to the recent high quality fit out, a new operator could take over the business and continue trading immediately or offer an alternative concept to the city – with plenty of scope for growth through extending the opening hours.”
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'