Property Spotlight: A fine period conversion in St Albans city centre
- Credit: Archant
This stunning two bedroom first floor period conversion apartment is situated within St Albans’ vibrant city centre, close to excellent primary schools and within walking distance of the mainline railway station.
The property boasts a bright and modern interior, retaining some fine period features including polished floorboards, a feature fireplace and unusually high ceilings.
The entrance hall leads to an open plan bay fronted sitting room which opens to a modern kitchen area.
Two good size bedrooms, both served by a stylish Jack and Jill shower room, and a study area off the hallway, complete the property.
Further benefits include communal gardens and a good lease lenth, with more than 90 years still remaining.
You may also want to watch:
This amazing apartment would suit someone looking for the excellent day to day amenities of the city centre, a busy commuter or a buyer looking to secure a place for their child at Maple Primary School (rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted).
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
Thorne House, St Peter's Street, St Albans
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk