Property Spotlight: A fine period conversion in St Albans city centre
- Credit: Archant
This stunning two bedroom first floor period conversion apartment is situated within St Albans’ vibrant city centre, close to excellent primary schools and within walking distance of the mainline railway station.
The property boasts a bright and modern interior, retaining some fine period features including polished floorboards, a feature fireplace and unusually high ceilings.
The entrance hall leads to an open plan bay fronted sitting room which opens to a modern kitchen area.
Two good size bedrooms, both served by a stylish Jack and Jill shower room, and a study area off the hallway, complete the property.
Further benefits include communal gardens and a good lease lenth, with more than 90 years still remaining.
You may also want to watch:
This amazing apartment would suit someone looking for the excellent day to day amenities of the city centre, a busy commuter or a buyer looking to secure a place for their child at Maple Primary School (rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted).
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
Thorne House, St Peter's Street, St Albans
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk