Property Spotlight: A fine period conversion in St Albans city centre
- Credit: Archant
This stunning two bedroom first floor period conversion apartment is situated within St Albans’ vibrant city centre, close to excellent primary schools and within walking distance of the mainline railway station.
The property boasts a bright and modern interior, retaining some fine period features including polished floorboards, a feature fireplace and unusually high ceilings.
The entrance hall leads to an open plan bay fronted sitting room which opens to a modern kitchen area.
Two good size bedrooms, both served by a stylish Jack and Jill shower room, and a study area off the hallway, complete the property.
Further benefits include communal gardens and a good lease lenth, with more than 90 years still remaining.
You may also want to watch:
This amazing apartment would suit someone looking for the excellent day to day amenities of the city centre, a busy commuter or a buyer looking to secure a place for their child at Maple Primary School (rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted).
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
Thorne House, St Peter's Street, St Albans
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk