St Albans housebuilder achieves top ranking in customer service survey
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans housebuilding firm is celebrating after receiving a 5-star customer service rating.
Churchill Retirement Living, which has its regional head office on Hatfield Road, received the maximum 5-star rating in the national survey.
Undertaken by industry body the Home Builders Federation (HBF), it saw homeowners rating their satisfaction with the quality of their new property and saying whether they would recommend their housebuilder to a friend.
Over 90 per cent of respondents said they would recommend Churchill, meaning the retirement specialist once again achieved a 5-star rating.
The results of the survey, now in its 14th year, were announced by the HBF’s Executive Chairman, Stewart Baseley, at a special presentation at One Wimpole Street, London on Tuesday, March 26.
You may also want to watch:
Clinton McCarthy, managing director of Churchill Retirement Living, said: “We are delighted to have maintained our top 5-star rating for customer satisfaction for a fifth time, based on an independent survey of our owners.
“At Churchill we work hard to provide the highest quality apartments and the best customer service. To know that over 90 per cent of our owners would recommend us to a friend is a credit to our team and we will now look to build on this and keep getting even better.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 7 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 10 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
“We also recently achieved our highest ever position of second in the Sunday Times list of Best Companies to Work For in the UK. Accolades like these demonstrate that we have a winning combination of happy colleagues and happy owners.”