St Albans housebuilder achieves top ranking in customer service survey
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans housebuilding firm is celebrating after receiving a 5-star customer service rating.
Churchill Retirement Living, which has its regional head office on Hatfield Road, received the maximum 5-star rating in the national survey.
Undertaken by industry body the Home Builders Federation (HBF), it saw homeowners rating their satisfaction with the quality of their new property and saying whether they would recommend their housebuilder to a friend.
Over 90 per cent of respondents said they would recommend Churchill, meaning the retirement specialist once again achieved a 5-star rating.
The results of the survey, now in its 14th year, were announced by the HBF’s Executive Chairman, Stewart Baseley, at a special presentation at One Wimpole Street, London on Tuesday, March 26.
You may also want to watch:
Clinton McCarthy, managing director of Churchill Retirement Living, said: “We are delighted to have maintained our top 5-star rating for customer satisfaction for a fifth time, based on an independent survey of our owners.
“At Churchill we work hard to provide the highest quality apartments and the best customer service. To know that over 90 per cent of our owners would recommend us to a friend is a credit to our team and we will now look to build on this and keep getting even better.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
“We also recently achieved our highest ever position of second in the Sunday Times list of Best Companies to Work For in the UK. Accolades like these demonstrate that we have a winning combination of happy colleagues and happy owners.”