St Albans financial advisers shortlisted for top award
- Credit: Archant
St Albans-based Aqua Wealth Management has been shortlisted for a major industry award.
The Sandridge Road firm is one of just five UK businesses to be shortlisted in the Money Marketing Awards’ Best Mortgage Adviser category.
The company is proud to support and train young people to become advisers, as well as helping those who wish to change career to join the firm - two things they believe helped them make the cut.
Marketing executive Rosanna Briguglio said: “It is brilliant that Aqua Wealth Management is getting recognition for the fantastic work that we do.
“We don’t have a specific type of client who we look for taking on, we are pleased to offer our service and expertise to all who need us.
You may also want to watch:
“The positive feedback we regularly receive motivates us to work harder, endeavour to be the best that we can and deliver the highest possible result.”
The Money Marketing Awards will take place on June 26.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans