St Albans financial advisers shortlisted for top award
- Credit: Archant
St Albans-based Aqua Wealth Management has been shortlisted for a major industry award.
The Sandridge Road firm is one of just five UK businesses to be shortlisted in the Money Marketing Awards’ Best Mortgage Adviser category.
The company is proud to support and train young people to become advisers, as well as helping those who wish to change career to join the firm - two things they believe helped them make the cut.
Marketing executive Rosanna Briguglio said: “It is brilliant that Aqua Wealth Management is getting recognition for the fantastic work that we do.
“We don’t have a specific type of client who we look for taking on, we are pleased to offer our service and expertise to all who need us.
You may also want to watch:
“The positive feedback we regularly receive motivates us to work harder, endeavour to be the best that we can and deliver the highest possible result.”
The Money Marketing Awards will take place on June 26.
- 1 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 2 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 3 Market depot site could be redeveloped for housing
- 4 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 5 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 6 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 Date confirmed for parliamentary debate on stamp duty holiday extension
- 9 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?