St Albans financial advisers shortlisted for top award
- Credit: Archant
St Albans-based Aqua Wealth Management has been shortlisted for a major industry award.
The Sandridge Road firm is one of just five UK businesses to be shortlisted in the Money Marketing Awards’ Best Mortgage Adviser category.
The company is proud to support and train young people to become advisers, as well as helping those who wish to change career to join the firm - two things they believe helped them make the cut.
Marketing executive Rosanna Briguglio said: “It is brilliant that Aqua Wealth Management is getting recognition for the fantastic work that we do.
“We don’t have a specific type of client who we look for taking on, we are pleased to offer our service and expertise to all who need us.
You may also want to watch:
“The positive feedback we regularly receive motivates us to work harder, endeavour to be the best that we can and deliver the highest possible result.”
The Money Marketing Awards will take place on June 26.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match