St Albans development offers buyers £5,000 incentive
- Credit: Archant
Buyers reserving a property at a St Albans city centre development’s event will be rewarded with £5,000 of John Lewis vouchers.
The incentive will be on offer at the 'new year, new start' home buyer event at Hertfordshire House on Saturday, January 25.
Located on the corner of Civic Close and Bricket Road, the former office building consists of 26 one bedroom apartments and penthouses, nearly a third of which have so far been sold.
The Angle Property development is part of a wider regeneration project being led by St Albans district council.
Due for completion next year, the mixed-use scheme will provide restaurant, retail and office space and more new homes set around a pedestrianised public square.
Prices at Hertfordshire House start from £320,000 and the homes are all ready to move in to.
Tony Williamson, director of Angle Property said: "Whether you are looking for a home that boasts a high specification throughout, you are looking to access home buyer incentives to assist financially with your purchase, or you want a home that is energy efficient and low-cost to run, a new home at Hertfordshire House can offer all this, and more."
For more information or to make an appointment to attend the event, call 01753 326623, email email@example.com or visit www.hertfordshirehouse.com
- 1 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 5 Too many dogs – when is enough, enough?
- 6 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 7 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 8 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 9 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network