St Albans development offers buyers £5,000 incentive
- Credit: Archant
Buyers reserving a property at a St Albans city centre development’s event will be rewarded with £5,000 of John Lewis vouchers.
The incentive will be on offer at the 'new year, new start' home buyer event at Hertfordshire House on Saturday, January 25.
Located on the corner of Civic Close and Bricket Road, the former office building consists of 26 one bedroom apartments and penthouses, nearly a third of which have so far been sold.
The Angle Property development is part of a wider regeneration project being led by St Albans district council.
Due for completion next year, the mixed-use scheme will provide restaurant, retail and office space and more new homes set around a pedestrianised public square.
Prices at Hertfordshire House start from £320,000 and the homes are all ready to move in to.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Williamson, director of Angle Property said: "Whether you are looking for a home that boasts a high specification throughout, you are looking to access home buyer incentives to assist financially with your purchase, or you want a home that is energy efficient and low-cost to run, a new home at Hertfordshire House can offer all this, and more."
For more information or to make an appointment to attend the event, call 01753 326623, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hertfordshirehouse.com
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems