St Albans development offers buyers £5,000 incentive
- Credit: Archant
Buyers reserving a property at a St Albans city centre development’s event will be rewarded with £5,000 of John Lewis vouchers.
The incentive will be on offer at the 'new year, new start' home buyer event at Hertfordshire House on Saturday, January 25.
Located on the corner of Civic Close and Bricket Road, the former office building consists of 26 one bedroom apartments and penthouses, nearly a third of which have so far been sold.
The Angle Property development is part of a wider regeneration project being led by St Albans district council.
Due for completion next year, the mixed-use scheme will provide restaurant, retail and office space and more new homes set around a pedestrianised public square.
Prices at Hertfordshire House start from £320,000 and the homes are all ready to move in to.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Williamson, director of Angle Property said: "Whether you are looking for a home that boasts a high specification throughout, you are looking to access home buyer incentives to assist financially with your purchase, or you want a home that is energy efficient and low-cost to run, a new home at Hertfordshire House can offer all this, and more."
For more information or to make an appointment to attend the event, call 01753 326623, email email@example.com or visit www.hertfordshirehouse.com
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier