St Albans development offers buyers £5,000 incentive
- Credit: Archant
Buyers reserving a property at a St Albans city centre development’s event will be rewarded with £5,000 of John Lewis vouchers.
The incentive will be on offer at the 'new year, new start' home buyer event at Hertfordshire House on Saturday, January 25.
Located on the corner of Civic Close and Bricket Road, the former office building consists of 26 one bedroom apartments and penthouses, nearly a third of which have so far been sold.
The Angle Property development is part of a wider regeneration project being led by St Albans district council.
Due for completion next year, the mixed-use scheme will provide restaurant, retail and office space and more new homes set around a pedestrianised public square.
Prices at Hertfordshire House start from £320,000 and the homes are all ready to move in to.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Williamson, director of Angle Property said: "Whether you are looking for a home that boasts a high specification throughout, you are looking to access home buyer incentives to assist financially with your purchase, or you want a home that is energy efficient and low-cost to run, a new home at Hertfordshire House can offer all this, and more."
For more information or to make an appointment to attend the event, call 01753 326623, email email@example.com or visit www.hertfordshirehouse.com
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 9 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant