St Albans branch of Connells sets six week sale challenge
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Can you sell your home in a month and a half?
That is the challenge set by one St Albans-based estate agency.
Connells has announced the return of its ‘Six Week Challenge’, aimed at “helping highly motivated customers sell their property in record time and for the best price”.
Branch partner Glenn Thompson said: “We’ve run this before with much success, and this year it looks better than ever.
“We have got lots of marketing activity planned to support it, including high profile window and branch displays, emails to registered buyers and mailers to raise awareness.
You may also want to watch:
“Every property in this campaign will be highlighted on our website and we will be holding power phone outs in the branch, so I would urge anyone who wants to move quickly to contact us and achieve winning results in just six weeks.”
To be considered for the challenge, contact Connells on 01727 856781 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 5 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 8 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area