St Albans branch of Connells sets six week sale challenge
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Can you sell your home in a month and a half?
That is the challenge set by one St Albans-based estate agency.
Connells has announced the return of its ‘Six Week Challenge’, aimed at “helping highly motivated customers sell their property in record time and for the best price”.
Branch partner Glenn Thompson said: “We’ve run this before with much success, and this year it looks better than ever.
“We have got lots of marketing activity planned to support it, including high profile window and branch displays, emails to registered buyers and mailers to raise awareness.
You may also want to watch:
“Every property in this campaign will be highlighted on our website and we will be holding power phone outs in the branch, so I would urge anyone who wants to move quickly to contact us and achieve winning results in just six weeks.”
To be considered for the challenge, contact Connells on 01727 856781 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'