St Albans branch of Connells sets six week sale challenge
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Can you sell your home in a month and a half?
That is the challenge set by one St Albans-based estate agency.
Connells has announced the return of its ‘Six Week Challenge’, aimed at “helping highly motivated customers sell their property in record time and for the best price”.
Branch partner Glenn Thompson said: “We’ve run this before with much success, and this year it looks better than ever.
“We have got lots of marketing activity planned to support it, including high profile window and branch displays, emails to registered buyers and mailers to raise awareness.
You may also want to watch:
“Every property in this campaign will be highlighted on our website and we will be holding power phone outs in the branch, so I would urge anyone who wants to move quickly to contact us and achieve winning results in just six weeks.”
To be considered for the challenge, contact Connells on 01727 856781 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts