St Albans branch of Connells sets six week sale challenge
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Can you sell your home in a month and a half?
That is the challenge set by one St Albans-based estate agency.
Connells has announced the return of its ‘Six Week Challenge’, aimed at “helping highly motivated customers sell their property in record time and for the best price”.
Branch partner Glenn Thompson said: “We’ve run this before with much success, and this year it looks better than ever.
“We have got lots of marketing activity planned to support it, including high profile window and branch displays, emails to registered buyers and mailers to raise awareness.
You may also want to watch:
“Every property in this campaign will be highlighted on our website and we will be holding power phone outs in the branch, so I would urge anyone who wants to move quickly to contact us and achieve winning results in just six weeks.”
To be considered for the challenge, contact Connells on 01727 856781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic