St Albans and Harpenden estate agency to showcase homes at London property exhibition
- Credit: Archant
An independent Hertfordshire estate agency will be hosting an exclusive property exhibition in London next month.
Bradford & Howley, who have offices in St Albans, Harpenden and Marshalswick, will be showing off all that the local area has to offer at the event, as well as promoting the homes they're currently marketing.
Led by Andrew Bradford and Liam Howley, the firm is a member of The Guild of Property Professionals, a national network of almost 800 independent estate agents, and the event will be held at The Guild's Head Office on Park Lane, Mayfair.
Bradford & Howley hope the exhibition will help them reach affluent buyers considering St Albans and Harpenden as alternatives to the unstable London market.
Andrew Bradford said: "With increasing interest in homes in the local area due to its continued price stability and excellent commuter links, this exhibition is an excellent opportunity for potential buyers and investors to gain valuable knowledge of the area and its market."
You may also want to watch:
Ian McKenzie, CEO of The Guild added: "No other independent agent in St Albans and Harpenden can offer its vendors and clients alike a dedicated property exhibition on Park Lane - a prestigious address which lies at the heart of the London investor community."
The event will be held on Wednesday, June 26 at 121 Park Lane, London W1K 7AG.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts