St Albans and Harpenden estate agency to showcase homes at London property exhibition
- Credit: Archant
An independent Hertfordshire estate agency will be hosting an exclusive property exhibition in London next month.
Bradford & Howley, who have offices in St Albans, Harpenden and Marshalswick, will be showing off all that the local area has to offer at the event, as well as promoting the homes they're currently marketing.
Led by Andrew Bradford and Liam Howley, the firm is a member of The Guild of Property Professionals, a national network of almost 800 independent estate agents, and the event will be held at The Guild's Head Office on Park Lane, Mayfair.
Bradford & Howley hope the exhibition will help them reach affluent buyers considering St Albans and Harpenden as alternatives to the unstable London market.
Andrew Bradford said: "With increasing interest in homes in the local area due to its continued price stability and excellent commuter links, this exhibition is an excellent opportunity for potential buyers and investors to gain valuable knowledge of the area and its market."
You may also want to watch:
Ian McKenzie, CEO of The Guild added: "No other independent agent in St Albans and Harpenden can offer its vendors and clients alike a dedicated property exhibition on Park Lane - a prestigious address which lies at the heart of the London investor community."
The event will be held on Wednesday, June 26 at 121 Park Lane, London W1K 7AG.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 7 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 8 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 9 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?