St Albans agents join forces to deliver virtual valuations service
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
With the current lockdown making it impossible for estate agents to value properties in person, they’ve been forced to think laterally.
As a result, The Herts Ad has teamed up with two St Albans agents to promote the virtual valuations service they’re now offering movers.
Expert Collinson Hall and Putterills agents will help vendors establish their home’s value, leaving them ideally placed to open it up for viewings as soon as lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Collinson Hall are inviting movers to make an appointment via their website for a meeting on Zoom or WhatsApp, before taking their valuer on a virtual tour of their house.
Steve Walker, managing director of Collinson Hall, said : “For many people a move is the last thing on their minds at the moment but for those who need to move or would like to be thinking ahead we would be able to give them expert guidance on likely value and marketing - as we would normally.”
You may also want to watch:
Putterills are able to offer a similar service, said director Mark Shearing: “We may not be able to visit you for a valuation, but because we have lived and worked in the area for so long, and have so much local knowledge, we are more than able to discuss prices and marketing.
“Just give us a call and we will see how we can help. It may be that a brief video of the inside and outside of your home and some general information such as address and number of bedrooms will enable us to give you our thoughts.”
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
Contact the two agents via their websites or the phone numbers below to find out more:
9-11 Victoria St
6 Holywell Hill