New show homes launch at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Two new show homes have been launched at the Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood.
The three storey Aiken show home features floor to ceiling windows, bi-fold doors to the kitchen/dining area and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including a Siemens double oven with induction hob. The new Manfield show home offers similar features over two floors.
Prices at Crest Nicholson's 100-property scheme start from £364,000 for a two bedroom apartment, with Help to Buy on selected plots. Prices start from £710,000 for the Aiken and £599,950 for the Manfield.
Located less than a mile from Bricket Wood station and ten minutes' drive from Watford Junction, the show homes' decor comes courtesy of Interiors by Dapa and Show Business Interiors.
Rebecca Harris, senior interior design sales manager at Interiors By Dapa, said: "We designed the Aiken show home with a professional couple in mind, with a young son and daughter. The design of the house really lends itself well to families, particularly the open plan living and study area."
You may also want to watch:
David Hnyda, sales & marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: "The brand new show homes offer an opportunity for potential purchasers to view first-hand the beautiful craftmanship and design which goes into each home at the development."
To find out more about the show homes, which are now open daily, call 01923 595014 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange.
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate