New show homes launch at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Two new show homes have been launched at the Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood.
The three storey Aiken show home features floor to ceiling windows, bi-fold doors to the kitchen/dining area and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including a Siemens double oven with induction hob. The new Manfield show home offers similar features over two floors.
Prices at Crest Nicholson's 100-property scheme start from £364,000 for a two bedroom apartment, with Help to Buy on selected plots. Prices start from £710,000 for the Aiken and £599,950 for the Manfield.
Located less than a mile from Bricket Wood station and ten minutes' drive from Watford Junction, the show homes' decor comes courtesy of Interiors by Dapa and Show Business Interiors.
Rebecca Harris, senior interior design sales manager at Interiors By Dapa, said: "We designed the Aiken show home with a professional couple in mind, with a young son and daughter. The design of the house really lends itself well to families, particularly the open plan living and study area."
You may also want to watch:
David Hnyda, sales & marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: "The brand new show homes offer an opportunity for potential purchasers to view first-hand the beautiful craftmanship and design which goes into each home at the development."
To find out more about the show homes, which are now open daily, call 01923 595014 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 Going up! Colney Heath will accept promotion as part of non-league restructure