Show home at new St Albans development to launch next weekend
- Credit: Archant
The show home at a new development on Folly Lane, St Albans is to launch next Saturday.
The development comprises of four three-bed semi-detached homes arranged over three floors; each property has three bathrooms, off street parking and a private rear garden.
The houses have a guide price of £725,000 and an option to purchase a second parking space is available on a first come, first served basis.
Built by Harpenden-based Shandy Developments, the scheme is expected to be complete by the end of April.
The show home will launch on Saturday, March 23 between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Ashtons on 01707 903456 or www.ashtons.co.uk.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption