Show home at new St Albans development to launch next weekend
- Credit: Archant
The show home at a new development on Folly Lane, St Albans is to launch next Saturday.
The development comprises of four three-bed semi-detached homes arranged over three floors; each property has three bathrooms, off street parking and a private rear garden.
The houses have a guide price of £725,000 and an option to purchase a second parking space is available on a first come, first served basis.
Built by Harpenden-based Shandy Developments, the scheme is expected to be complete by the end of April.
The show home will launch on Saturday, March 23 between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Ashtons on 01707 903456 or www.ashtons.co.uk.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind