Show home at new St Albans development to launch next weekend
- Credit: Archant
The show home at a new development on Folly Lane, St Albans is to launch next Saturday.
The development comprises of four three-bed semi-detached homes arranged over three floors; each property has three bathrooms, off street parking and a private rear garden.
The houses have a guide price of £725,000 and an option to purchase a second parking space is available on a first come, first served basis.
Built by Harpenden-based Shandy Developments, the scheme is expected to be complete by the end of April.
The show home will launch on Saturday, March 23 between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Ashtons on 01707 903456 or www.ashtons.co.uk.
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine