Show home at new St Albans development to launch next weekend
- Credit: Archant
The show home at a new development on Folly Lane, St Albans is to launch next Saturday.
The development comprises of four three-bed semi-detached homes arranged over three floors; each property has three bathrooms, off street parking and a private rear garden.
The houses have a guide price of £725,000 and an option to purchase a second parking space is available on a first come, first served basis.
Built by Harpenden-based Shandy Developments, the scheme is expected to be complete by the end of April.
The show home will launch on Saturday, March 23 between 9.30am and 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Ashtons on 01707 903456 or www.ashtons.co.uk.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 6 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 7 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 8 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 9 Talented Verulam Reallymoving juniors star on return to competitive cycling
- 10 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders