Show home to launch at former museum site in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A show home is to launch at the former Museum of St Albans site on Hatfield Road this weekend.
The four-bed property is part of the Oak Tree Gardens development, which consists of ten townhouses.
Priced at £995,000, the three-storey show property consists of an open plan kitchen/diner/living room, downstairs WC, four bedrooms - two with en suite - and a family bathroom.
Kitchen features include Paula Rosa units with quartz worktops and integrated appliances comprising a five-ring gas hob, electric double oven and microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The bathrooms and en suites are fitted with Roca contemporary sanitaryware with Crosswater fittings.
You may also want to watch:
Three properties have so far been sold at the site, while seven three and four-bed homes remain available for sale priced from £850,000 to £1,150,000.
Nick Doyle from Space Estates, who are marketing the homes, said: "It is very rare to have such distinctive new homes located so centrally.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
"This landmark development is helping to fund the new St Albans Museum + Gallery which has proved very popular with locals and as a tourist attraction."
The Oak Tree Gardens show home will be open on Saturday, June 15 from 10am to 4pm.
For further information about the development, contact Space Estates on 0800 023 5231.