Show home to launch at former museum site in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A show home is to launch at the former Museum of St Albans site on Hatfield Road this weekend.
The four-bed property is part of the Oak Tree Gardens development, which consists of ten townhouses.
Priced at £995,000, the three-storey show property consists of an open plan kitchen/diner/living room, downstairs WC, four bedrooms - two with en suite - and a family bathroom.
Kitchen features include Paula Rosa units with quartz worktops and integrated appliances comprising a five-ring gas hob, electric double oven and microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The bathrooms and en suites are fitted with Roca contemporary sanitaryware with Crosswater fittings.
You may also want to watch:
Three properties have so far been sold at the site, while seven three and four-bed homes remain available for sale priced from £850,000 to £1,150,000.
Nick Doyle from Space Estates, who are marketing the homes, said: "It is very rare to have such distinctive new homes located so centrally.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
"This landmark development is helping to fund the new St Albans Museum + Gallery which has proved very popular with locals and as a tourist attraction."
The Oak Tree Gardens show home will be open on Saturday, June 15 from 10am to 4pm.
For further information about the development, contact Space Estates on 0800 023 5231.