Show home at new St Albans development to launch in early 2019
- Credit: Archant
The show home at a major new St Albans development is set to launch in the New Year.
Waverley Green is a development of 10 three and four-bed houses and nine one and two-bed apartments, plus 10 affordable units - one house and nine apartments - located off Waverley Road, close to Batchwood Golf Course.
Currently under construction by Matthew Homes, each house has three levels of accommodation as well as a garage and off road parking.
Four of the properties have so far been released for sale – two four-bed semi-detached houses, priced at £735,000, and two three-bed semis, priced at £680,000.
The one and two bedroom apartments are due to be released imminently with a choice currently available for tiling to kitchens and floors and wall tiling to bathrooms and en suites (for the two bedroom apartments). All the apartments benefit from allocated parking and built in kitchen appliances.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Doyle, Director of selling agent, Aitchisons, said: “The launch of the show home in the New Year is eagerly anticipated and these new build homes by established developer builder Matthew Homes have already attracted a lot of interest from prospective buyers.”
The 10 affordable units are being sold separately.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
For further information on availability and prices, contact Aitchisons on 01727 855 556.