Show home at new St Albans development to launch in early 2019
- Credit: Archant
The show home at a major new St Albans development is set to launch in the New Year.
Waverley Green is a development of 10 three and four-bed houses and nine one and two-bed apartments, plus 10 affordable units - one house and nine apartments - located off Waverley Road, close to Batchwood Golf Course.
Currently under construction by Matthew Homes, each house has three levels of accommodation as well as a garage and off road parking.
Four of the properties have so far been released for sale – two four-bed semi-detached houses, priced at £735,000, and two three-bed semis, priced at £680,000.
The one and two bedroom apartments are due to be released imminently with a choice currently available for tiling to kitchens and floors and wall tiling to bathrooms and en suites (for the two bedroom apartments). All the apartments benefit from allocated parking and built in kitchen appliances.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Doyle, Director of selling agent, Aitchisons, said: “The launch of the show home in the New Year is eagerly anticipated and these new build homes by established developer builder Matthew Homes have already attracted a lot of interest from prospective buyers.”
The 10 affordable units are being sold separately.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
For further information on availability and prices, contact Aitchisons on 01727 855 556.