Harpenden House Hotel development set to launch this November
- Credit: Archant
A new property development, known as the Welcombe House collection, is to open to the public next month.
The scheme, which is located at the former Harpenden House Hotel site on Southdown Road, will consist of 37 homes – 19 new apartments, 13 new houses and five converted apartments.
The Grade II listed former hotel building, now known as Welcombe House, will be home to the five two and three-bed converted apartments.
Neighbouring Welcombe Gardens will comprise a range of 13 new houses, while Welcombe Mews – the site of the show home - will be a collection of 19 new apartments located behind the listed building conversion.
Andy Georgiou, Sales and Marketing Director for Fairview, said: “Welcombe House is a landmark development for us, and we are very proud to be restoring the former Harpenden House Hotel into a collection of high quality apartments, featuring bespoke layouts which have been expertly designed and crafted.
“The grand opening at Welcombe House promises to be a wonderful occasion and we are very much looking forward to showing visitors around this prestigious development.”
Located opposite Harpenden Common, the Welcombe Gardens properties will all feature contemporary kitchen designs and private gardens, while the apartments at Welcombe Mews will include state of the art fixtures and fittings and a variety of layouts.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
The grand opening will take place on Saturday, November 3.
For more information on the Welcombe House collection, call 0208 023 5056 or visit www.fairview.co.uk/welcombe-house/