Harpenden House Hotel development set to launch this November
- Credit: Archant
A new property development, known as the Welcombe House collection, is to open to the public next month.
The scheme, which is located at the former Harpenden House Hotel site on Southdown Road, will consist of 37 homes – 19 new apartments, 13 new houses and five converted apartments.
The Grade II listed former hotel building, now known as Welcombe House, will be home to the five two and three-bed converted apartments.
Neighbouring Welcombe Gardens will comprise a range of 13 new houses, while Welcombe Mews – the site of the show home - will be a collection of 19 new apartments located behind the listed building conversion.
Andy Georgiou, Sales and Marketing Director for Fairview, said: “Welcombe House is a landmark development for us, and we are very proud to be restoring the former Harpenden House Hotel into a collection of high quality apartments, featuring bespoke layouts which have been expertly designed and crafted.
You may also want to watch:
“The grand opening at Welcombe House promises to be a wonderful occasion and we are very much looking forward to showing visitors around this prestigious development.”
Located opposite Harpenden Common, the Welcombe Gardens properties will all feature contemporary kitchen designs and private gardens, while the apartments at Welcombe Mews will include state of the art fixtures and fittings and a variety of layouts.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
The grand opening will take place on Saturday, November 3.
For more information on the Welcombe House collection, call 0208 023 5056 or visit www.fairview.co.uk/welcombe-house/