Show home at former Harpenden House Hotel site to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The new show apartment at the Welcombe House development in Harpenden will be launched to potential buyers this weekend.
The two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor property covers 1,119 sq ft and has an open plan living area, an en suite to the master bedroom, a utility room and a private garden. It has an asking price of £950,000.
Located at the former Harpenden House Hotel site on Southdown Road, the luxury Welcombe House collection of 37 two and three-bed homes is divided into three distinct sections.
The collection of 19 apartments is known as Welcombe Mews, the 13 houses are within Welcombe Gardens, and the Grade II listed Welcombe House is in the process of being converted into five apartments.
The most affordable property at Welcombe Mews is a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with an asking price of £675,000, while the largest and most expensive flat has three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a £1,425,000 price tag.
So far two of the new build apartments, one of the houses and two of the listed apartments have been sold.
All of the properties come complete with two parking spaces, most of which are tucked away in an underground car park.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 4 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 7 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
The scheme is expected to be complete by the end of June and developer Fairview New Homes says that the majority of interest so far has come from older Harpenden residents looking to downsize.
The new show home launches on Saturday, April 6, and will be open daily from 10am to 5pm.
For further information, contact the Fairview New Homes sales team on 01582 809297.