Show home at former Harpenden House Hotel site to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The new show apartment at the Welcombe House development in Harpenden will be launched to potential buyers this weekend.
The two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor property covers 1,119 sq ft and has an open plan living area, an en suite to the master bedroom, a utility room and a private garden. It has an asking price of £950,000.
Located at the former Harpenden House Hotel site on Southdown Road, the luxury Welcombe House collection of 37 two and three-bed homes is divided into three distinct sections.
The collection of 19 apartments is known as Welcombe Mews, the 13 houses are within Welcombe Gardens, and the Grade II listed Welcombe House is in the process of being converted into five apartments.
The most affordable property at Welcombe Mews is a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with an asking price of £675,000, while the largest and most expensive flat has three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a £1,425,000 price tag.
You may also want to watch:
So far two of the new build apartments, one of the houses and two of the listed apartments have been sold.
All of the properties come complete with two parking spaces, most of which are tucked away in an underground car park.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
The scheme is expected to be complete by the end of June and developer Fairview New Homes says that the majority of interest so far has come from older Harpenden residents looking to downsize.
The new show home launches on Saturday, April 6, and will be open daily from 10am to 5pm.
For further information, contact the Fairview New Homes sales team on 01582 809297.