See inside this £1.8m family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Frost's
Occupying a prime corner plot on The Ridgeway, close to Sandringham and Skyswood schools, is this six-bedroom detached home.
Ground floor accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall, a cloakroom/utility, a large living room, a family room, a kitchen/dining room and a snug.
To the first floor there are five double bedrooms and separate bathroom and shower rooms.
There is a large principal bedroom suite on the top floor with a walk-in dressing room and luxury en suite.
Outside there is a carriage driveway and garage to the front and a good sized rear garden with useful outbuilding.
Marshalswick is home to some of the most sought-after schools in St Albans and provides a variety of local shops including a Marks & Spencer Foodhall.
St Albans city centre, with its wide range of shopping and leisure facilities and mainline railway station to London St Pancras, is approximately two miles away.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 5 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 6 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 7 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
The Ridgeway, St Albans
Guide price: £1.8m
Frost's, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk