Rent this three-bed house in Beaumont School catchment for £2,900 per month
- Credit: Frost's
A newly refurbished property within the catchment of two of St Albans' most over-subscribed schools is available to rent.
The three-bed family home is located on Oakwood Drive, between Oakwood primary and Beaumont secondary schools, which are both ranked 'outstanding' by Ofsted.
The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, open plan living/dining room extending onto a conservatory, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances and a downstairs shower room.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom.
Externally, there is driveway parking and a beautiful rear garden – which has recently been landscaped – including a large garden shed.
Oakwood Drive is on the east side of St Albans, within walking distance of Fleetville and Marshalswick's local shops.
St Albans city centre and the mainline railway station to London are approximately one-and-a-half miles away.
- 1 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 2 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 3 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 4 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 5 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 6 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 7 Daughter taking the plunge in mum's memory
- 8 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 9 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 10 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
The property is available to rent on a minimum 12-month tenancy.
Oakwood Drive, St Albans
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk