See inside this luxury £2.65m house in Harpenden's exclusive West Common
- Credit: Hamptons
This stunning six bed, six bath property is ideally located on one of Harpenden's most prestigious streets.
Available for sale with a guide price of £2.65m, the High Elms home was built by Gable Construction in 2016 and boasts 3,500 sq ft of living space across three floors.
Entry is into an impressive reception hall, which leads to the sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and WC.
The bespoke Dwayne Edwards kitchen includes an array of high specification appliances and a spacious separate utility room.
There is a family bathroom and four double bedrooms on the first floor, two of which have both a dressing room and a bathroom. On the top floor there are two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, the gardens and grounds have been professionally landscaped, including a resin bond driveway providing off street parking and giving access an electric car charging point and the double garage.
To the rear there are attractive and stylish ornamental screens, outdoor lighting and established planting.
- 1 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 2 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 5 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 6 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 7 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 8 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 9 Drum kit, CD player and stereo stolen in burglary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
High Elms is a highly desirable address, offering easy access to Harpenden's station and high street.
High Elms, Harpenden
Guide price: £2.65m
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk