Hatfield fixer-upper with lake on sale for £2.5m
- Credit: Savills
This impressive detached house is located in beautiful countryside on the northern outskirts of Hatfield.
Set in formal gardens behind electric gates, its grounds include a lake, stream, stable block and paddocks.
While the property offers flexible and spacious accommodation, it's in need of full modernisation throughout.
The ground floor's many reception rooms include a formal drawing room, an entertainment room, a lounge/games room, a formal dining room, a piano/music room, a 50ft garden room and a kitchen/breakfast room.
On the first floor there are five large double bedrooms, with the largest offering a balcony with wonderful views of the garden, a fitted dressing room and an en suite bathroom.
There are two more bedrooms on the second floor, which could be easily split into further rooms, along with two en suites and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a separate 836 sq ft studio apartment, which comprises of one room/bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 6 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 7 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 8 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 9 Verulam Reallymoving's Houghton on a high with Bovingdon win
- 10 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
There is also an abundance of off street parking at the front of the property.
Mill Green, Hatfield
Guide price: £2.5m
Savills, 01582 465000, www.savills.com