See inside this £725,000 terraced house close to popular St Albans schools
- Credit: Frost's
Tucked away in a quiet street off Castle Road, moments from Fleetville's busy shopping strip, is this striking three-bed terraced house.
The accommodation is arranged over three levels and has been reconfigured downstairs to provide a modern open plan living arrangement.
Features include glass doors/windows to the rear of the property, which give a wealth of light throughout the ground floor.
A re-fitted kitchen separates the living and dining areas, and additional features include understairs storage and an entrance hall with downstairs WC.
The first floor is complemented by two bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a stylish family bathroom, while the top floor acts as a striking primary bedroom with vaulted ceiling, porthole window, re-fitted en suite and a useful study room complete with eaves storage.
Externally the house offers a driveway providing off street parking, plus a sizeable private rear garden with patio area, garden shed, shared side access and access to the rear.
Fleetville infant and junior schools and Beaumont secondary school are within a short stroll of the property, while St Albans city centre and mainline train station are about a mile away.
- 1 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 2 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 3 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 4 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 5 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 9 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
Burleigh Road, St Albans
Guide price: £725,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk