Property Spotlight: A unique family home in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This truly delightful character home is situated on Bernard Street, in the heart of St Albans.
On entering the property, you walk into a welcoming entrance hall with ornate etched marble flooring. This leads through to the impressive drawing room with high ceilings, sash windows and hand-sawn French oak flooring.
Doors lead into the kitchen/dining room with further double doors leading out to the garden.
There are five bedrooms on the first floor. The main bedroom, with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious en suite bathroom. Two of the additional bedrooms have en suite shower rooms, and there is a further family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a secluded courtyard garden.
You may also want to watch:
Bernard Street, St Albans
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 3 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 7 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
Guide price: £1,250,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk