Young artists invited to enter design competition
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Budding artists and architects are being asked to design their dream home – and possibly pick up a Hobbycraft voucher in the process.
Entrants in the Savills Little Architects competition can either draw or paint their creation or make a model.
There are three age categories: five years and under (little engineers), 6-10 years (junior builders) and 11-14 years (senior architects).
Each category and age group will have its own winner and two runners up, with a £50 Hobbycraft voucher for the winners, and £25 vouchers for the runners up.
To enter, simply take a photo of your child’s creation and email it to email@example.com with their name, age, where they’re from and the category they’re entering before the closing date of Thursday, April 23.
You may also want to watch:
The children’s endeavours will be judged by property and financial journalist Anne Ashworth, Johnny Messum, founder of Messums Art Galleries and Alison Parkhouse from Savills.
Nick Ingle, of Savills’ Harpenden office, said: “There will also be another chance to win in a People’s Choice award voted on by the public so those wanting to vote should keep an eye on our social media platforms for their chance to judge the artwork.”
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 5 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 District's weekly COVID-19 figures fall for first time since third national lockdown introduced
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
The winning creations will be shared via the Savills website alongside the firm’s Instagram and Twitter feeds. Terms and conditions can be found on the Savills website.