Young artists invited to enter design competition
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Budding artists and architects are being asked to design their dream home – and possibly pick up a Hobbycraft voucher in the process.
Entrants in the Savills Little Architects competition can either draw or paint their creation or make a model.
There are three age categories: five years and under (little engineers), 6-10 years (junior builders) and 11-14 years (senior architects).
Each category and age group will have its own winner and two runners up, with a £50 Hobbycraft voucher for the winners, and £25 vouchers for the runners up.
To enter, simply take a photo of your child’s creation and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, age, where they’re from and the category they’re entering before the closing date of Thursday, April 23.
You may also want to watch:
The children’s endeavours will be judged by property and financial journalist Anne Ashworth, Johnny Messum, founder of Messums Art Galleries and Alison Parkhouse from Savills.
Nick Ingle, of Savills’ Harpenden office, said: “There will also be another chance to win in a People’s Choice award voted on by the public so those wanting to vote should keep an eye on our social media platforms for their chance to judge the artwork.”
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
The winning creations will be shared via the Savills website alongside the firm’s Instagram and Twitter feeds. Terms and conditions can be found on the Savills website.