Romeo, Romeo? Giving a platform to homes with balconies
- Credit: Archant
Our Top 3 this week looks at homes with balconies...
Harmer Dell, Welwyn
Guide price £1,250,000
If it’s a rural setting you’re seeking but with easy access to all amenities this home ticks a lot of boxes. The style is reminiscent of an American lodge, built over a variety of levels, with a balcony overlooking the gardens making a great outside entertaining area. Also includes a sun room, veranda, conservatory, garden room, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
Savills | 01582 465000 | savills.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Church Crescent, St Albans
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Arranged over 4 floors this beautifully proportioned accommodation includes 3 reception rooms, 5 bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room. An office, utility, cloakroom, storm porch and entrance hall complete the picture inside. The house retains wood panelling, cornicing, stained glass windows and benefits from an elevated position and a mature leafy outlook set behind wrought iron railings.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | collinsonhall.co.uk
Charrington Place, St Albans
Guide price £575,000
This contemporary apartment is spacious throughout with a superb open plan lounge, dining/kitchen area leading on to a balcony, a bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with an en suite. Allocated parking and a secure phone entry system also feature.
Aubrey & Finn | 01442 230400 | aubreyandfinn.co.uk