Second part of St Albans’ Beaumont Works development to launch this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Grade II listed Beaumont Works building in St Albans is to be launched as a residential development on Saturday.
Taylor Wimpey North Thames is hosting the event at the former factory building on Sutton Road, which is now part of the Beaumont Gardens development.
Originally built in the early part of the 20th century, it has been converted by the homebuilder into 28 contemporary one and two-bedroom apartments.
Jack Costello, sales and marketing director at Taylor Wimpey North Thames, said: “We’re really excited to showcase the newly converted apartments at Beaumont Gardens.
“Our experienced sales staff will be on hand as well as an independent financial advisor to answer any questions visitors may have.
“We’ve already received a huge amount of interest for the apartments so we’d urge anyone thinking of making the move to attend the launch event.”
The refurbishment of the original factory building completes the Beaumont Gardens scheme, which also includes 30 new build apartments ranging in price from £402,500 to £434,995. 12 of these sales have already completed.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
The prices of the properties within the former factory building will be released at this weekend’s launch, which will take place between 10am and 5.30pm on Saturday, March 30.
Further information about the homes and incentives available at Beaumont Gardens can be found online at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk or by calling 01727 226935.