Recognition for Aitchison Raffety at property industry awards
- Credit: Archant
A practice of chartered surveyors and town planners with an office in St Albans has been recognised at a prestigious industry awards ceremony.
Aitchison Raffety were ‘highly commended’ in the Professional Team of the Year category at this year’s Property Awards, making them the sole runner up.
The top prize went to the lease exit team at London-based Gerald Eve.
The annual Property Week event covers the full spectrum of the commercial property industry, rewarding the very best companies, teams and individuals.
The ceremony was held at Grosvenor House in London on Wednesday, April 24.
You may also want to watch:
David Goodchild, managing director at Aitchison Raffety, said: “This is a wonderful result and I am delighted that our professional teams have been recognised for their service, knowledge and expertise.”
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area